7.His gift

You were currently in Yoongi's car, he was driving to a place, telling you that he wants to give you the gift for your birthday, the new year which is tomorrow and your 20th anniversary.

(A/n: Time is crazy in my books. According to this book, today is the last day of the year 2020)

"Am I that dumb to be late to realize that you're driving inside a forest?" you asked while taking a bite from your kitkat which Yoongi brought with him.

He just gave his gummy smile.

"Where are we going?" you asked for the nth time since you got inside the car after telling your parents that you're going to buy clothes with Jin, who was dropped at Yoongi's kitchen, experimenting new recipes.

"It's a surprise" he said and stopped the car in front of a huge tree. It was already evening, and you both could see dark clouds above.

"Is this tree my gift?" you asked him while looking at the tree with tilted head.

"No" he chuckled and removed your seat belt as you were busy admiring the tree.

You pouted, "I kinda liked the tree" you mumbled. "Finally, after two hours of driving, you bring me inside a deep forest to give me my gift. I'm pretty sure that we've already left Seoul" you said while stepping out of the car.

Yoongi came behind you and covered your eyes with his palms.

His faded light blue jeans along with his white shirt and black jacket made him look like a teenager, rather than a mafia boss who he is and looks like with tuxedos on.

"Don't try to peep," he said and started walking. "There are stones, be careful".

You nodded while holding his wrist and walked in the direction he was telling you to.

After a minute of walking, he finally stopped.

"I'll let go of my hands now," he said and removed his hands which were covering your eyes, resting them on your shoulders as he held you there.

"Open your eyes now," he said and you could feel him smile.

You slowly opened your eyes and you were left awestruck at the sight in front of you.

"Your gift" he said while smiling and you chuckled in amusement.

"Remember when you said that you wanted our own greenhouse so that we can be there alone and play tag without getting caught by our parents or anyone" he wrapped an arm around your shoulder and walked you inside.

"Also hide and seek" you said while looking around the greenhouse. "We never got to play those games".

"How long did it take to build this?" you chuckled.

"A few months" he shrugged. "Wanted some special features in it".

"Like?" you asked.

"I'll show you one by one" he said and you both kept walking around.