11.Our home

Your pov

"Jinnie" I called for my brother from the stairs.

"What?" he asked while looking at me.

"Help me carry this bag" I told him and he came to me, carrying my suitcase with some of Yoongi's things and my backpack which had my storybook on my shoulder.

We both walked towards the car as we finished our breakfast.

Namjoon and Taehyung have already left for some mission. Jin oppa is supposed to drop me near the bus station from where Yoongi will pick me up.

Getting in the car, Jinnie started the engine and started driving to our destination.

After ten minutes of driving, we finally reached the bus station to see an already waiting Yoongi who was dozing off inside his car and Jimin.

I sighed while collecting my bags and telling goodbye to my brother.

Jimin who was inside the car on the driver's seat, helped me place the suitcase inside the trunk and I sat near Yoongi who was half awake in the back seat.

"For god's sake, Yoonie, you're a mafia boss. You can't just sleep like this" I scolded him and he pouted while laying his head on my lap.

"But I had to stay awake in your bedroom last night" he said as he closed his eyes when I stroked his hair.

"Wait" Jimin said. "Bedroom? Last night? Stay awake?" Jimin exclaimed while placing one of his hand over his mouth while still driving. "Did you both do it?" he asked and I widened my eyes.

Yoongi threw his neck pillow at the back of Jimin's head and told, "We were watching a drama".

The neck pillow didn't distract Jimin from driving as he told, "Yeah, watching drama" he muttered.

Yoongi decided to ignore the guy with the smol pinky finger, but the same height as his, and dozed off on my lap.

Just a few more minutes of driving, and we reached 'Our' house.

Yoongi slowly woke up and we got out of the car.

Yoongi lives here alone with Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok.

He doesn't like having the guards around him always. These four were capable to protect themselves.

Guards accompany them only for missions or sometimes when they go out, without me.

Jimin carried my bag to the bedroom Yoongi and I stay in.

As soon as I got inside the house, I ran to the kitchen while shouting, "Ajumma!".

Ajumma who was cleaning the kitchen, got startled hearing my voice.

I jumped and hugged the 47-year old woman, who also knows about Yoongi and my story.

"Aegi" she called in a low voice. "Your ajumma is getting old, so I suggest you to hug me lighter" she finished and I smiled sheepishly while pulling out of our hug.

"Sorry" I said. "But you told me that you'll teach me how to cook gopchang the next time I come. Now that I'm here, we'll start cooking" I said while searching for my apron I brought and left in Yoongi's house for me.

"Ani, listen to me" she said with a serious but playful tone. "Go and take a bath once again while I prepare lunch for all" she said and I pouted. "I'll teach you how to cook gopchang before dinner, in front of Yoongi" she told and I nodded.

Yoongi let her call him by his name, because he also respects her and she is like his mother.

Climbing the stairs and getting inside our room, I closed the door behind me.

Yoongi was already lying on the bed, but his feet were touching the floor.

"Where is my black robe?" I asked while rummaging through the closet.

"Near my bathrobe" he told and then I found my robe near his red satin one.

Taking my robe with me to the bathroom, I stepped in the shower as I felt the warm water run down my body and I shampooed my hair with Yoongi's favourite vanilla flavoured shampoo of mine.

Finishing my shower, I wore my black robe and dried my hair with the towel.

I stepped out of the bathroom and opened my bag for my clothes.

As I was in a quest for my long lost clothes, I felt two arms sneak around my waist from behind.

I already know who it is, so I didn't bother and kept searching for my outfit.

Yoongi rested his head on my shoulder and buried his face inside my neck.

Breathing in my neck he mumbled, "My favourite shampoo".

"Yep" I told. "Now help me find a dress to wear and arrange all these in the closet" I said and he reached for my clothes, still back hugging me.

I leaned back my head on his shoulder while he kept searching. "This one" he said, handing me the cat pajamas.

"Perfect," I told with a smile as he released me from his hold.

"Get ready and come down for lunch" Yoongi said and tugged a strand of hair behind my ear when I turned around to face him. "I asked ajumma to cook your favourite foods" he told while smiling and I nodded excitedly.

He kissed my forehead and left the room, closing the door behind him.

I took out my undergarments, because I'm wearing only my robe.

Changing into my pajamas, I dried my hair with the towel again. Because Yoongi and I don't like using hair dryers.

Walking out of the room and climbing down the stairs, I reached the living room where everyone were seated.

Jimin and Jungkook were arm wrestling while Hobi was talking to the cushion on the couch.

I went and sat beside Yoongi who was staring at a Bl_nk Sp_ce.

After feeling my presence he laid his head on my chest and started playing with my hair.

So I let him be and ran my fingers through his hair.

I heard a clicking sound and saw Hobi capturing the moment in his cellphone.

"Seriously?" I asked and he only smiled while Yoongi laid his head on my lap.

"You both look great together, you know?" Jimin said and I just decided to concentrate and something else. And somehow, the toy spider behind Hobi looked interesting.

"Hobi, the spider behind you-" I couldn't finish as he started screaming and jumping around, finally landing on Yoongi's legs.

Hoseok had his eyes shut while telling somebody to kill the spider.

"That's a toy spider, Mr.Sunshine," I said while laughing.

He still didn't open his eyes but started touching Yoongi's legs.

"Is it not the couch?" Hobi asked with closed eyes as he finally touched Yoongi's face.

Yoongi sighed and took Hoseok's hand from his face and mumbled, but loud enough to hear, "I'm going to kill you."

(A/n: Remember when BTS were playing hide and seek in the studio. Taehyung touched Yoongi's face and thought it was Jin. Then, Yoongi did the same to Tae like how he did to Hobi here)

Hoseok once again panicked and went back to his couch after throwing away the toy spider.

"Lunch is ready" we all heard ajumma's voice and marched towards the dining room.