18.Mint chocolate chip

Your pov

I woke up in the embrace of a familiar warmth.

Raising my head, I saw Yoongi sleeping with his arms still wrapped around my waist.

(A/n: Yoongi doesn't have any particular sleeping habits except the ability to sleep anywhere and in any position. He himself said that if he's sleepy, he sleeps no matter where he is. He even slept during ISAC)

Bringing up my hand, I started playing with his hair.

"Yoongi" I said and pecked the tip of his nose, but he didn't wake up.

A pout formed on your lips as you tapped his shoulder.

"Yoongi" I called his name more louder and he woke up this time.

"Baby" he said in his half sleepy voice, eyes half open. "What happened?" he asked as he opened his eyes completely.

Turning on the night lamp, he checked the time. It was 2 am right now.

"What is it, jagi?" he asked and I pouted a little.

"I'm hungry" I said and started to cry for no reason.

"Shh, don't cry, don't cry. We didn't eat dinner, that's why" he said and started getting up.

I got up from the bed too and held his hand.

We both walked to the kitchen and he lifted me up, making me sit on the counter.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked as I swung my leg back and forth in the air.

"Is there bread?" I asked and he nodded while moving to one of the shelves.

He took out an air tight container and a small plate.

He did his work and I just kept swinging my legs.

A few moments later, Yoongi came to me and placed the plate of bread beside me on the counter.

Placing his hands on my thighs, he parted my legs and stood in between them.

"Do you want anything on it?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Are you sure?" he asked one more time and I nodded as he started feeding me the bread.

He kept feeding me and I kept swallowing the food.

"I feel like eating more food" I said as my legs slowly wrapped around his waist.

"What do you feel like eating?" he asked while pecking my lips.

"Kimichi, japchae, bread, pizza, anything with flour, mangoes, meat, meat, and meat" I said and he looked at me a bit amused.

"They're all my favourite foods" he said and I thought about it for a moment.

"You're right" I said and nodded. "I need ice cream" I said again.

"Guess we have a couple of flavours. Which one do you want?" he asked while holding a glass of water near my mouth as I sipped it.

Once I finished drinking the water, he placed the glass on the kitchen island.

"Mint chocolate chip" I said and I realized once more. "Wait. That's your favourite too" I said and he nodded.

(A/n: Suga likes mint chocolate chip. It might not be seen sweet enough to everyone but he'd be able to appreciate the strong mint flavor while recognizing the hidden chocolate chip that makes it worthwhile)

I unwrapped my legs around his waist and he walked towards the freezer.

Taking out the ice cream tub from inside, he opened the lid and took a few scoops, placing them in the bowl.

Picking a spoon, he walked back to his former position as I wrapped my legs around his waist again.

He started feeding me and occasionally ate a few spoons by himself too.

Once we were finished with the ice cream, he washed the bowl and wiped it clean, placing it back in the shelves.

'Husband material'

"I want more" I said as he came back to me.

"No, baby. You'll catch a cold if you eat more than this" he said and I pouted.

"I'm sleepy" I low-key said and wrapped my legs around his waist again.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I laid my head on his shoulder, half-awake, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I heard him chuckle lightly as he lifted me off the counter.

He carried me all the way to our room as I was clinging onto him like a koala.

Slowly laying me on the soft mattress, he kissed my forehead and laid down beside me.

I felt him pull me into his embrace and once again, sleep took over me.

Author's pov

You woke up with sunlight hitting your face.

Stretching out your hand, you tried to reach for Yoongi, but the side was empty.

Fluttering your eyes open, you looked around the room to find it empty too.

Getting up off the bed, you went to the closet and took out your kimono robe.

Wearing the robe over your short sleeveless black satin pajamas, you walked out of the room.

Reaching the living room, your were greeted by the ajumma who was vacuuming the floor.

"Ajumma, did you see Yoongi?" you asked.

"I saw him walking to the other side of the house, an hour before" she told and you nodded with a small smile which she returned.

Slowly, you started walking towards the other side of the house, which was kind of a long journey.

You knew where exactly he'd be in the other side of the house, so you kept walking there.

On the way, you also saw Holly, the poodle you and Yoongi adopted on your fifteenth anniversary, running behind Jimin who was chasing Jungkook.

Soon enough, when you reached the piano room, you were greeted by the notes of piano music.

A smile appeared on your face as you twisted the knob and opened the door to the piano room.

The room is decorated white because Yoongi loves the color.

(A/n: Yoongi's favorite color is white. His favorite number is 3. Suga loves taking photos and has a dog named Holly, whom he absolutely adores)

When Yoongi needs peace, more than going to the restroom, he comes to the piano room for you.

Hearing the door open, a smile automatically formed on his lips. He knew who exactly it was.