9.We kissed

You both didn't know why you kissed each other. But just wanted to kiss the person.

After sharing your first kiss to each other, Yoongi rested his forehead on yours and you both stayed in silence for a few minutes.

"Hyung, did you- OHMYGAWD!" Jungkook exclaimed after looking at your position with Yoongi.

"Hey, you pretty" Jimin said in English to you as he entered the room too.

"Ah, no no, excuse me first" Jungkook said to him.

"Oh" Jimin said and continued speaking in English. "Excuse me" he smiled cutely and you laughed.

"What?" Yoongi asked bluntly.

"It's getting late and Y/n's mother has already called Taehyung thrice" Jungkook said and you sulked.

Yoongi looked at you and said, "It's okay kitty, I'll come home after an hour. Just wait as usual".

You nodded and he walked you out with an arm wrapped around your waist.

Meanwhile JiKook just stood there, "Do you think that they kissed?" Jimin asked.

"Yes" Jungkook said confidently. "I saw noona's lip gloss on hyung's lips".

"They kissed!" Jimin exclaimed with a proud eye smile and literally squeaked.

Time skip~

"We kissed" you confessed to your brothers before getting out of the car.

You immediately ran inside the house, to your room, not waiting for their reactions.

You took a shower and wore you short pajamas since they are comfy.

You locked your bedroom door and threw yourself on the bed.

Tracing your lips with your fingertips, your face turned red and you smiled like an idiot.

You could still get his taste on your lips.

'He kissed me!' you smiled again while staring at the ceiling.

"Blushing already?" you heard a voice say.

You immediately shot up your head and looked to your side. Yoongi was standing there while leaning his back against the wall.

"Yoonie" you smiled after seeing him.

He smiled back and walked towards you.

"You have not yet changed your dress?" you asked to the chocolate brown haired man who sat beside you.

"Nah, I promised that I'll be here in an hour" he said while sitting on the couch and turning on the TV.

You went to the couch and sat beside him, laying your head on his lap as he stroked your hair.

"What should we watch today?" he asked. "I don't have any missions tomorrow".

"So, you will stay here for the night?" you asked hopefully and to your relief, he nodded.

"So tell me, what should we watch?" he asked you again.

You stood up to take your phone, when you were about to go to your former position again, suddenly Yoongi pulled you to his lap.

He rested his chin on your shoulder and held your phone by wrapping his arms around your waist from behind.

Your back hit his chest and your eyes widened.

"Let me check your watchlist" he said and scrolled through your account, of course he knows your passwords to everything, just like how you know his.

"What's wrong with secretary Kim" he read. "Let's watch this".

Time skip~ (While you both were watching the twelfth episode)

Young Joon kisses Miso like, uhm.. you know, and the atmosphere immediately became thick for you and Yoongi.

The fact that you both kissed earlier and you were currently sitting on his lap, made it even more embarrassing.

You looked away from the TV's screen and Yoongi did too while biting his lower lip.

When the actor on the screen removed his shirt, Yoongi immediately covered your eyes with his palm.

"Wae?" you asked while pouting.

"Don't look at other men" he said.

You made a stank face and turned around to cover his eyes with your palm.

"What happened?" he asked with confusion.

"Then you should not look at other women too" you huffed.

Only then you realized what you just did, you turned around, and right now, how do I explain this?

So, uhm, you were like, kinda, you were straddling him.

(A/n: I always love the straddling. And I doubt that I'm a pervert)

After realizing, you tried to get up but as Yoongi's arms were wrapped around your waist, you fell on his lap again.

Both of you still had your eyes closed with each other's palms.

When you fell on his lap, you kinda landed on his *ahem ahem.

You felt something different when you landed back on his lap.

You made a confused face, "Yoonie, what is that?" you tried to move again but only made him groan as an impact.

"Y-Yoonie" you called and he slowly uncovered your eyes and you did so too.

"Don't move" he said with a raspy voice and gulped.

"Are you okay?"you asked nervously.

"No" he said and threw back his head on the couch and breathed heavily.

'Paboya!' you scolded yourself.

Yoongi who had his head thrown back on the couch, gripped your waist more tightly, his arms wrapped around them.

You didn't know how, but you had your arms around his neck and you unconsciously tugged his hair.

If anyone else saw you both in this position, they'd think that you were grinding on him.

(A/n: And I don't even know how I came to know about these things. I feel so unHobi. Forgive me for my sins, Namjesus!)

You gulped down the lump in your throat and you both stayed in the same position for a few minutes.

Finally, Yoongi exhaled and spoke, "Okay, everything's okay now."

"Should I get up now?" you asked and he nodded.

You got up off his lap and stood there for a few seconds.

"Are you feeling sleepy?" Yoongi asked and you nodded first, then shook your head again.

He chuckled, "I'm feeling sleepy, c'mon" he said and walked towards your closet. "I'll go take a shower" he took out his sweatpants and tank top from inside and walked towards the bathroom.

You saw him closing the bathroom door behind him.

You turned around squealed silently and felt embarrassed at the same time after recalling all the events that happened today.

Little did you know that Yoongi was still watching you with a smile on his face while peeping out of the bathroom door.