20.Disrupt

"Suga hyung!" Taehyung shouted as he ran to Yoongi who was climbing down the stairs with you.

"Yah, get off me" Yoongi said when Taehyung hugged him like his life depended on it.

But when Yoongi pushed off Taehyung, the boxy smiling faced boy lost his balance and was about to fall

But when Yoongi pushed off Taehyung, the boxy smiling faced boy lost his balance and was about to fall. But Yoongi caught him on time.

"Woah! That's romantic" Namjoon said and Yoongi immediately let go of Taehyung who held the railing and caught his balance

"Hi alien" you waved at your twin brother who rolled his eyes, making you laugh a little.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked after seeing Taehyung and Namjoon coming to their home without prior notice.

"I can smell ajumma preparing japchae for lunch" Taehyung said as he sniffed in the air and walked towards the kitchen.

Yoongi shrugged off Taehyung's extra terrestrial behavior and turned back to face Namjoon.

He was about to talk but a phone ringing cut him off.

Yoongi picked the call as he walked down the stairs behind you who was marching towards the living room.

"Yes appa" Yoongi asked as he attended the call.

"Yoongi-ah, I'd be coming home tonight" Yoongi's father said through the call.

"Tonight? Wasn't it supposed to be after a week?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, but some plans were changed, so I'd be there early," his father said.

Yoongi sighed and closed his eyes, calming himself down.

"Okay. I'll make sure that everything else is done" Yoongi said and cut the call after bidding his father a bye.

He faced Namjoon after that.

"Our parents are coming this evening too," Namjoon said. "That's why I came here" he said and Yoongi looked at you, who was playing with Holly on the floor.

"She has become a bit weird," Namjoon low-key said to Yoongi. "She just kissed my cheek, which she never does. She's like she never used to hit me a hundred times a day, which she always does," he said.