17.Chocolate cheeks

Author's pov

"Yoonie" you called and Yoongi hummed in response as he looked at you who was cuddling with him on the couch in your bedroom, blankets wrapped around both of you and it was evening.

"What is it, aegi?" he asked as he kissed your forehead.

(A/n: In an interview, Yoongi said that he would want to call his partner 'aegi', which means baby. It shows that he will honestly coddle and cosset them to death)

"Should I still call you Yoonie?" you asked and he smiled.

"Do you want to call me Yoongi?" he asked and you nodded.

"Because when I call you 'Yoonie', I still feel like that five year old girl who went with a stranger for ice cream. If I call you 'Yoongi', it definitely gives me more titillation" you said and Yoongi tilted his head to the side.

"No, I don't exactly mean it that way" you said as soon as you noticed the expression on his face.

"It just makes me feel like we've took the next step in our relationship" you said and looked at him.

"Okay then" he said and you both smiled, continuing to watch the movie.

It's exactly three weeks past when your parents left. In another week, you would've to go back to your parents again, just until you both reveal your relationship to your parents.

You both just hope that they'd not have any denial to the relationship between you and Yoongi.

"Yoongi, your complexion is brighter than our future" you told randomly and he chuckled lightly.

You pulled the blankets more closer to you, covering both you and Yoongi as you snuggled into his chest.

He had an arm wrapped around your figure as you had your arms wrapped around his waist while your head was laying on his chest.

"I want chocolates" you said out of the blue, suddenly craving for chocolates.

"Aegi, you just ate chocolates half an hour before" Yoongi said, concerned for you.

"I don't care. I want chocolates now" you said and all of a sudden, your face was resembling an angry kitten.

"Okay okay, I'll go get them" he said and was about to get up from the couch, but you stopped his actions by snuggling closer to his chest.

"Tell someone else to get the chocolates and you stay with me" you demanded and Yoongi nodded. He can never go against you in anything.

Reaching for his phone which was on the coffee table, he called Jimin and asked him to bring you the chocolates you were asking for.

He cut the call and kissed your cheek.

"I've told Jimin. He'll bring your chocolates" he said and you nodded.

Soon enough, the bedroom door opened and Jimin entered with a bowl of chocolates in his hand.

"Here are your chocolates, your majesty" Jimin said as he placed the bowl on the coffee table in front of you

Giving both you and Yoongi, a teasing look, he left the room, closing the door behind him as he exited.

Taking one from the bowl, you started eating your chocolates.

"Yoongi" you called and he looked at you. You held the chocolate in front of his mouth and he ate it, continued by sucking your index finger and thumb which were covered by the melted chocolate.

You hit his arm with a tint of pink on your cheeks and he just chuckled.

But you didn't stop there.

Taking the almost melted chocolate in your hand, you applied it on Yoongi's cheek.

He was surprised by your actions, turning his head to you, he took the chocolate from the bowl.

Kicking away the blankets to the floor completely, he applied the melted chocolate on your cheeks too.

You giggled and started applying more chocolate on both his cheeks and neck. He did the same too on you.

Laughing, he was applying the chocolate on your neck when his fingers were resting on your collarbone.

Both of you stopped laughing after realizing that he was hovering above you now.

And the fact that his fingers were on your collarbone didn't help at all.

"Want to clean up, kitty?" he asked in a husky voice.

And that's when you felt warmth caressing the cool chocolate on your cheek.

Gripping your waist, he made you wrap your legs around his waist.

Lifting you up, he walked towards the bed and laid you on it.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as he hovered above you once again.

Leaning in again, he started licking the chocolate off your cheeks and it felt like your skin was seconds away from melting to your bones.

You tugged his hair as he succeeded in tasting every bit of chocolate on your cheeks.

As his breath hovered above your neck, he licked and low-key sucked off all the chocolate that was earlier painted on your skin by his fingers.

"You have chocolate on you too" you low-key said.

"Wanna clean it for me?" he asked and flipped on his back as he pulled you on top of him.

Slowly leaning in, you thought, 'Yoongi is the chocolate. The chocolate is Yoongi', and decimated the chocolate off his cheeks with kitten licks.

Moving down to his neck, you placed you hands on his shoulders as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

Gathering up all your courage, you sucked the chocolate off his neck.

And when you completed, you looked back to Yoongi who had a little smile playing on his lips too.

"I'm feeling sleepy" you said and he chuckled while pulling your head and resting it on his chest.

"Sleep" he said and kissed your head. "I'll hold you" he started caressing your back slowly as you drifted off to sleep in his hold.

A/n

Sorry that I didn't update for too long. I just completed my other ongoing books. So it's only Romeo and Juliet now. I'm trying to complete the book within two days because of my hectic school schedule. Anyways, kamsahamnida and borahae<3