21.Nausea

"I'll come tonight" he said and kissed your forehead. "Okay?" he asked and you nodded with a little pout.

Hugging him, your eyes started turning misty again.

You tightened your arms around his waist and laid your head on his chest.

Yoongi had his arms wrapped around you as his hand kept stroking your hair.

He pulled away after kissing your head.

Kissing both your eyelashes, he kissed the tip of your nose which was turning red.

"Your cheeks have become squishy" he said with a smile, trying to lighten up your mood as he squished your cheeks.

"Are you trying to say that I've become fat?" you asked and your eyes started to water again, making Yoongi panic.

"No no no! You're not fat! You're just cuddleable" he said and pulled you into his arms again.

You both stayed like that for a few minutes, completely ignoring the others who were surrounding you near the car.

Jimin cleared his throat and you slowly pulled away from Yoongi.

"No crying" Yoongi said as he wiped off your tears and you nodded.

He kissed your forehead again and you turned to Namjoon.

"Joonie, sit near me" you said and Namjoon nodded.

Kissing Yoongi's cheek, you got in the car.

Taehyung drove away after Namjoon got in the back seat, next to you.

Hugging your brother's arm, you laid your head on his shoulder while he just looked out of the window.

Halfway through the ride, you started feeling nauseous.

"Taehyung, can I open the windows? The air freshener is making me feel nauseous" you said and Taehyung nodded.

Namjoon rolled down the window panel for you as you breathed in the air.

But the feeling didn't go away.

"Hey, can you stop the car?" you asked and Taehyung parked the car on the side of the road.

You got out, walking towards the road side tree.

Before your brothers could ask anything, you started throwing up.

Namjoon came and held back your head and kept patting your back until the gagging stopped.

Once you stood up straight, Taehyung handed you a bottle of water and you washed your face, then drinking the water.

"Are you okay?" he asked and you nodded.

Holding your head, you managed to stumble back to the car seat with your brother's help.

Time skip to when you reached home~

You dragged your exhausted body all the way to your room and laid on the bed.

Just then, you felt like throwing up again.

You ran to your bathroom and started puking again, emptying your already empty stomach once more.

Time skip to night~

"Okay, eomma" you said. "I'll go to sleep then" you finished and your mother nodded.

Smiling, you got up from the dining table chair and headed towards your room.

Opening the door, you locked it after getting in.