16.Godzilla and Mothra

It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
-William Shakespeare 

Your pov

We all just finished eating our lunch and now, I just finished washing the dishes.

As everyone was in the living room, I felt two hands sneak around my waist from behind.

I smiled lightly while inhaling the familiar scent.

"Yoonie" I giggled when he started placing kisses on my nape.

I tilted my head as it started to feel ticklish.

But my giggles died and turned into quiet moans when he nipped the skin on my neck.

I widened my eyes and turned around, slapping his chest.

"Everyone are here. What if-" I stopped my words as he leaned in and continued leaving kisses on my neck and my collarbone.

Trapping me in between the counter and his body, he placed his arms on the counter, either side of my waist.

"They're all in the living room" he mumbled while nipping lightly on my collarbone. "Don't worry, they won't hear us" he whispered while moving up to my ear.

He captured my earlobe in between his teeth and continued sucking there as I tried hard not to moan.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

My body arched against his as I tugged his hair when he moved to my neck and started sucking there.

As my right hand gripped his chocolate brown locks, I let my other hand hold his shirt in my fist.

Yoongi sneaked his hand under my shirt and started caressing my bare back, drawing sensual circles around it.

Only when his touch on my back made me feel real cold, I realized how much heated up my body was.

Something in my mind, made me turn around as I swapped positions with Yoongi.

Now, he was the one leaning against the counter.

When he pulled away from my neck, I placed my hands on his shoulders and leaned towards his neck and bit near his collarbone.

A beautiful sigh escaped his lips, turning me one even more as I continued sucking harshly on his skin.

Marking his neck in a few more places, I moved up and kissed his lips.

Tugging his hair, I continued sucking on his lower lip like a vampire.

A few minutes later, he pulled out of the kiss.

"Let's go to our room" he said and I nodded.

Holding my hand, he led me towards the stairs, ignoring the questionable and teasing looks coming from our family in the living room.

I fidgeted with my fingers until we reached our room and he closed the door behind him, not forgetting to lock it.

He stood in front of me with his arms wrapped around my waist.

Lifting me bridal style, he placed me on the bed and hovered on top of me.

"Do you think that I'm Godzilla?" he asked.

'What an inconsequential question?'

"Why?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"I'm pretty much indestructible. Godzilla can blow one up and withstand getting hit by another which explains that I'm the strongest. Don't you think so?" he asked as he caged my head with his hands on the pillow.

I chuckled and pecked his soft lips before replying.

"If you're Godzilla, then I'm Mothra."

Smiling from what I said, he leaned in for my lips.

Closing my eyes as the kiss made me dizzy, I felt his hand slowly pulling up the hem of my shirt.

After he got rid of my shirt, I started unbuttoning his shirt, still not breaking our passionate kiss.

He removed my pants as I threw away his shirt across the room.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pulled him into deeper kiss.

I raised my body, wanting to feel him more closer.

Yoongi slowly pulled out of the kiss. A string of saliva attached from my lips to his.

He licked his lips which were wet and glistening with my saliva like how mine was with his, and I closed my eyes.

Just then, I heard a clicking sound. Assuming that he just unbuckled his belt, I kept my eyes closed as I nipped on my lower lip.

One of my hands gripped on the sheets when I felt his hot breath on my chest.

"Open your eyes, love" I heard him say in a husky voice and so I did.

His hand found way to mine, making me lose my grip on the sheets as he intertwined my fingers with his, caressing and kneading my hand.

I let him remove our undergarments as I tugged his hair with my other hand.

Slowly leaning to my lips again, he proceeded kissing me.

(And the rest in history~)

"Guess that I've to go attend my graduation in a wheelchair" I low-key said and Yoongi chuckled.

After our passionate love making and treasurable cuddling, Yoongi helped me slip into my pajamas and wore his pants.

Sitting beside me on the bed, Yoongi wrapped his arms around me, side hugging me and I laid my head on his chest.

We stayed there in silence, feeling each other's warmth for a few minutes until I decided to speak up.

"What will we tell our fathers?" I asked and Yoongi looked down at my face. "We can't hide like this forever, Yoonie. We've to tell them" I said and Yoongi turned to face me.

Holding my face in his hands, he caressed my cheek with his thumb.

"We'll definitely tell them everything" he said. "I'll find a way" he said and I nodded while he pulled me into his embrace.

Exhaling calmly, I devoured his presence.

"And always remember" he started. "No matter what. I'll never leave you" he said and kissed my head.

"Never?" I asked again and he nodded.

"Never" he said sternly. "Not even after death does us apart" he told and I wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him tighter.

"I told that they call you Suga for a reason" I mumbled against his bare chest. "You are so sweet" I said and looked up at his face.

"Only for you" he said and pecked the tip of my nose.

"Only for me" I said with a smile as I climbed on his lap, leaning my head on his shoulder.

Staying there for a few minutes again, he spoke.

"C'mon" he said as he stood up while lifting my bridal style. "Let's go" he said and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Where?" I asked as I leaned my head on his chest.

"To meet the annoying ahjussis of our future children," he said and I chuckled lightly while nodding.

When love is strong enough, it can even cause fate to change her course.