He threw away the bat and walked towards you.

He untied the ropes and the cloth in your mouth, "That bat was heavy" he said.

You suddenly hugged him and he was left frozen for a moment. But eventually hugged you back when he heard you sobbing.

"H-He l-lied to me."

"Didn't your parents tell you not to follow strangers, kitty?" he asked.

You pulled away and told, "He said he will give me ice cream. Is he sleeping now?"

"No, I'm sure he's dead," he said while holding your hand and starting to walk. "How old are you?"

"Five. It's my birthday today" you said along with your fingers showing the number five.

"Happy birthday and you should call me oppa" he said while swinging your hand back and forth with his.

"Why should I call you oppa? And why did you call me kitty?" you asked while looking at the pale-sugar-like-skin owned kid next to you.

"I'm two years older than you" he said. "And you look like a kitten while crying".

You tilted your head thinking, while he stood in front of a huge house like yours.

"Even my house is this big" you said while looking at the mansion innocently.

He walked you further inside and you heard a woman coming to you both with a worried tone, "My boy, where have you been?!" she exclaimed while scanning his body from head to toe for injuries as she held his shoulders.

"I'm fine, eomma. I just followed the cat to under that bridge" he blankly said, still holding your hand.

"And who's this girl?" your mother finally noticed and looked at you.

"She was kidnapped by a guy who was under that bridge" he blankly said.

"Kimbap?" you asked, still innocent to know what it meant.

"Oh lord, your wrists are hurt!" his mother said while looking at you worriedly.

"Take her upstairs, I'll come" his mother said and walked away somewhere.

The boy walked you upstairs and entered a room.

"Jungkook, where's Hobi?" the pale kid asked to an younger boy who looked like a bunny.

"He's with Jiminie" the bunny boy said while playing with a ball in his hand.

The pale skinned kid made you sit on the bed which you assumed was his.

And then two other kids entered the room.

"Yoongi" they said in sync.

"Yoonie?" you asked while turning to the kid who saved you.

"It's Yoongi" he said and sat on the bed beside you.

You nodded, "Yoonie" you said and smiled thinking that you pronounced his name correctly this time.

His mother came in with a first aid kit in her hand.

She sat on the bed, beside you and Yoongi was on your other side.

She started treating your wounds, "What's your name?" she asked sweetly.

"Y/n" you said with a smile. "Kim Y/n".

His mother suddenly stopped and looked at you wide eyed.

She suddenly stood up and ran somewhere and you pouted in confusion.

While Yoongi just applied medicine on your wrist.

His mother barged into the room with a photo in her hand, scaring you all kids.

"Is this your mother?" she asked while showing you a photo. A photo of your mother surrounded by a few other people.

"That's my mother!" you smiled cheerfully.

"Aww~ My niece" she said and hugged you out of the blue.

"Knees?" you asked doubtfully.

"Yoongi, do you know who she is?" your mother asked cheerfully and Yoongi shook his head.

"Your father has a sister. Y/n is her daughter. She's your cousin Yoongi!" she literally jumped up and down, making you, Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok in the room to look at her with worry and fear.

Just then the doorbell rang and his mother went to check.

"You are my cousin?" you asked while smiling to Yoongi.

"From now, I think, yes?" he said and you hugged him tightly.

He hugged you back and you didn't even care that you were literally sitting on his lap right now.

Once more, the door barged open and you all flinched at the voice, "Y/n!"

The only thing is, this time, it was your mother.