6

Wednesday (2 days until the party)

Another day of school. How amazing. I would go and look for Walton, but he ditched me because he listened to a kid that I INTRODUCED to him. I looked for Manuel, he wasn't there. Oh gosh. I hope he is still my friend and didn't hear a dumb rumor about me. He's literally all I got left. I walked in to the restroom and the sound filled with someone whimpering and crying. I started to feel bad and today I felt like being a good person. "Hello? Who is that? Why are you crying?" I asked. Immediately I heard the whimpering stop. The stall door swung open. "Walton?" I said with a bit of excitement and anger. I was correct, it was Walton. Why is he sad? He stormed out of the restroom. "Geez, I wonder if he would come back to wash his hands." I whispered to myself. I did my business and got out of the bathroom to go to class.

Today I have Physical Education, the best part of school ever. I went into the locker room to change into my gym clothes because who wants to be in sweaty clothes?

Once I finished, I heard someone talking about the false stupid rumor. "You heard about Zach and Walton?" "Yeah Zach is such a stupid ass snitch!" People are obsessed and don't mind their own business, I guess. I passed by the gossipers and start doing the pre-workout our coach made us do.

Done with Phys Ed, time for free period. Manuel is not here today, but his girlfriend, Nadiya, is. However, when I walked up to Nadiya, she rolled her eyes and walked away with her friends. What now? Did Walton make up another dumb rumor? I got tired of people not talking to me, so I went up to Walton and his friends (that again, I introduced). "So we are making false rumors now?" I yelled before even realizing that he was STILL crying. "Fuck off, Zach. Not the time." Ben said. Walton tries to walk away. "What happened? Why are you avoiding me?" I yelled. The bell rung. Free period is over.