~A visit from the enemy~

Start from the beginning

« Well no, it can't be. Tired to kill all of us, remember ? » Stiles said reminding him of what had happened in the pool and at Isaac's house.
« I don't know about you three but I haven't killed anybody lately. »

« Some people would say that I'm a murderer but same. I haven't killed anyone in years. » Y/n said smirking proud of herself  but receiving a questioning face from her friends.
« Right, sorry. » She apologized noticing the looks she was receiving.

« Look, I don't thing that it was actually trying to kill us. Remember when we were at Isaac's the first time, it went right by us, didn't it? » Scott looked back at Allison questioning her.

« You're right, it just ran off. » Allison said nodding g her head in agreement.

« And it didn't kill you in the mechanic's garage. » Scott said trying to prove his point.

« Well, yeah, but ut tried to kill us and Derek in the pool. » Stiles said pointing between him and Y/n.

« Did it? » Scott asked.

« It would've. It was waiting for us to come out. » Stiles said

« What is it was trying to keep you in? » Scott asked once again.

« Why do i feel so violated all of a sudden. » Stiles said making Y/n hit him in the arm.

« Because there's something else going on. We don't know what it is. We don't know anything about what's going on with Jackson or why someone's protecting him. » Scott said starting to get frustrated with the situation.

« Know thy enemy. » Allison said all of the sudden.

« What? » Y/n asked confused.

« Just something my grandfather said. » Allison said being deep in her thoughts.

« All right. I got it. Kill Jackson. Problem solved. »
Stiles said once again not wanting to let go off his idea.

« We already said that we're not killing him. As much as I want to. We can't. » Y/n said reminding him that killing him wont solve anything.

« He risked his life for us. Against Peter, you remember that? » Scott said starting to get furious at Stiles suggestion.

« Yes, but what did we just find out? He got the bite from Derek. » Stiles said. « It's funny how he just got exactly what he wanted by supposedly risking his life for us, it's funny. »

« Yeah, it doesn't mean he's not still worth saving. »
Scott shouted at him.

« It's always something with him, though. » Stiles defended.

« He doesn't know what he's doing, Stiles! Just like when Scott got bitten. Do you remember how many times he almost killed us? Scott had us but Jackson doesn't. So maybe we should be the ones to help him. » Y/n said getting annoyed by Stiles not wanting to hear anymore of his want to kill him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was night time and Y/n finally went home. She couldn't stay watching over Jackson any longer so she left Allison and Scott watch over him while she and Stiles went home. Well at the end only Y/n did. Stiles went to see Lydia. After leaving her in that parking lot alone crying he couldn't not go see her again. Y/n was laying on her bed with her eyes closed listening to the wind that was coming from the window that she had left open. She felt the cold air hitting her face sending shivers towards her spine. She was tired. She just wanted a long break after a while. She couldn't wait to be over with the whole Jackson situation for her to finally relax and enjoy her sophomore year. She was laying down in silence when suddenly she heard the bell ringing. She groaned loudly annoyed not wanting to move from where she was and slowly stood up making her way towards the door but she she opened it she saw the one person she wasn't expecting.