Chapter 79

Margaret

Seeing Anna jumping to her mother's aid, and us standing above them made me feel like shit. 

"What have you done to her? "

She shot me a glare, eyes filling up with tears.

"Nothing special. She is just sedated to not resist as much. "

But it didn't make me feel shitty enough.

"Now...would you tell me who PAID you to kill my father? "

Ace shot her a question.

"No....no I cant. "

Ace pointed a gun at Victoria, but I pressed the gun down.

"Honestly I think we are much kinder to her than she was to me back then. " I said. "You know...when she sent a whole group of bounty hunters to tear me away from my daughter. "

Even though she was somewhat drugged, by the way her eyes spread, I knew that was a secret that Anna never was supposed to know.

"What are you even talking about? My mom would never do something like that. "

I folded at the waist and looked down at her.

"Why don't you tell her Victoria? I think it's enough that your secret ruined my family, but I will give you an opportunity that you never gave me. I will let you have your daughter, alive....then what you will do is track down Maryam and tell her the truth. The real truth. You have a week to do that. And the second term...you will tell us who hired you both to kill Alin. "

"We are better off dead then. "

"Hmm.. okay, let's see if Victoria will agree to it. " I took the gun from Ace pointing it at Anne.

Victoria uttered.

"No... "

"It was a person called Juht. "