He clear his throat to let her know that he is here and watching her. Y/n look up mouth full . She stop chewing and smile awkwardly while gulped partially chewed food down.

"Haha you here... "she asked obvious thing looking everywhere but jungkook.

"Where is your salad?"He asked looking at her burger and she make a disgusting face but hide it and open her half eaten burger and show him.

"Here this is lettuce, cucumber and yeah it have tomatoes too" she said pointing at her burger which do contain all this with alot of cheese and bread.

Jungkook look impressed by her knowledge... note the sarcasm.

"10 more pus-" y/n cut off jungkook by sealing his mouth with half eaten burger and said " chill Hitler... take a bite"

Jungkook take bite and snatch burger from her hands and said " Now it's mine" y/n on the other hand try to reach her food which held by quit a hight of jungkook stretched hand.

"Hey this is not fair ...I'll do 10 more push up but give my burger back .. you pig or else I'll kill you" she said and start jumping .

while jungkook staring at her thinking how cute she is Looking with her pout, eyes determined to have her food back and cute glare while threatening.

When jumping didn't work she started tickling him which cause jungkook to sudden jerk as both end up falling on ground . Jungkook on his back and y/n on jungkook's front while burger in her hand away from the reach of jungkook . She smile at her victory until she notice their position.

Exact moment their cook came while holding bowl of salad which jungkook asked to made . She clear her throat which make both frozen human to came back at reality.

Both of them stand on there feet within a seconds and said together " we were just having burgers " y/n and jungkook look at eachother cheeks on fire then Look away shyly.

Ajhuma looking both of them with smile. She choose not to comment on their already flustered state.

Y/n walked toward chair with her burger which she won by fighting with king Kong himself. Jungkook sit too looking at burger and then at y/n with ' you know 10 push up right?' look to which y/n shrug.

They start eating their food silently enjoy each other peaceful presence.

"Y/n are you c-coming with me at club?" Jungkook ask stuttering as he Remembered how badly she snapped first time he asked her to came party with him.

"Ah..no , I'm not a party person and I have to meet yoongi too so I won't able make it....enjoy with your friends" she explained herself softly as she remember how yoongi is barely picking her call and not even a single visit on weekends.

"It's okay ... I'll be back early " jungkook said with a little disappointment. As they continue.

------
Time skip

Y/n is in elevator, she thought to surprise yoongi with his favorite drink and snack.

She reached his main door but didn't knock she just enter passcord and enter his apartment yelling yoongi name fully determined to wake up that sleeping beauty.