Epilogue

Guess who deserved a happy ending for being so wonderful....

No not Allie and Will....

You guys. You guys deserve a happy ending and that's why I'm writing this.

For my readers,

You all deserve a love with hugs and kisses as numerous as the stars and one that will outlast time itself.

This one is for you.

 9 Years Later

"Happy Birthday To You!!!! Yayyy!"

I held Cal in my arms and held him up as high as I could with my enormous bump getting in the way and he blew out his five little candles. Eadlyn clapped with joy and Amos smeared frosting all over his face.

"Awww!"

Cal started to laugh and his glittering green eyes sparkled the same way daddy's did. I put Cal on the floor.

"GO get grandpa Amos!" I told him.

He ran. Maxon and America were holding Elaine and I smiled when Maxon tried to make her laugh and instead her face contorted and she nearly cried her eyes out. America had to soothe her. The warm May breeze wove its way through my hair and Will walked over to me holding his camera.

"I think I ran out of film, darling." He told me.

I rolled my eyes. "It's because you take too many pictures, darling."

He made a face at me and Ora and Godfrey laughed. "Too many photos." Ora agreed.

Godfrey had his and Ora's eldest son, Max, on his shoulders. He was the same age as Calix and it was nice getting to share a pregnancy with one of my closest friends. Emilie and Leslie wouldn't be here till tomorrow so until then we sat in the gardens and cut a cake.

"Stop it Janie!" Amber whined as she chased her twin sister around. "Give me back that flower."

"It's mine!" Amber called back.

Ora craned her head to see her first born girls running around the garden. She opened her mouth to reprimand them, then waved her hand and rolled her eyes. "Godfrey control your children." she raised an eyebrow. "They're wild."

"I wonder where they get that from."

Daddy nearly spit up his water and Will and I laughed. Ora got up but he and their son giggled and ran away. Ora scolded them but there was love in her expression and she sank back into her chair.

"Stupid husbands."

I nodded. "Agreed."

Will looked highly offended. "I see how it is then."

America smiled as she held two year old Elaine. "I think someone needs to be fed."

I laughed. "Want to take a turn daddy of the year?" I asked Will. I pointed to my baby bump. 7 months. Baby number 3. "Currently handicap."

Will nearly flew over to his grandparents and picked up Elaine. Secretly, she was America's favorite. She had apple red hair. "Of course, she's daddy's princess."