Chapter Ninteen

Will

Will paced back and forth in his office while Godfrey laid on his couch tossing a ball in the air.

"You look like a sloth on steroids pacing about that way." Godfrey told him in his thick English accent.

Will ignored his best friend and continued to pace his office. "I need to do something for her.

Godfrey tossed his ball in the air again and caught it. "I would suggest you marry her but seeing that she's keen on staying away from you..."

Will stopped and glared at him. "I'm not in the mood for your bloody humor today, Godfrey."

Godfrey rolled his eyes and sat up. "Look," Will turned to face him. "Quite frankly I don't care what happens between the two of you because you're both so back and forth!"

Will disregarded him and he continued to pace the floor.

"I mean look at you, you're a disaster!" Godfrey said to him. "Oh I'm in love with her, oh she hates, oh Cecilia is so beautiful, oh my parents want me to be with different girls, ohhh-!!!"

Will grabbed the first thing he could get his hand on, which was a paperweight, and flung it at his giggling best friend. Our landed on the couch and Godfrey couldn't stop laughing.

"Alright, alright!" Godfrey grinned widely and Will continued to pace the room. "What do you have in mind Prince charming?"

"I want to do something- something special!" Will told him. "Something from the heart. Something she'll love. I want to give her something i just don't know what."

"Give give something?"

Will waved his hand and continued to pace. He spoke carefully. "Well i kind of messed up but -!"

Godfrey collapsed into the couch and groaned. "Damn it William you're always doing something wrong!"

Will threw his arms up in defense. "In my defense i didn't expect Cecilia to kiss me alright? I swear! We were just talking!and then she kissed me and i pushed her away and i told her that and then-"

"You're a bloody moron."

Will rolled his eyes and continued to pace the room. He'd been trying to let Cecilia down gently in a way that the goodbye and separation was kind. He didn't want to break her heart because he did care for her. But Alessa was his priority and the one he wanted. If he was ever going to prove to her that he was serious then nothing would ever happen.

"You're no help"

Godfrey rolled his eyes and feel back into the couch. "Whatever."

Will continues to pace the room. "What can I-?" His eyes widened and he looked at Godfrey. Godfrey shot up from his chair.

"What?"

Will ran out of the room. "I KNOW WHAT TO DO!"