18 | First official date

Sorry that the chapter is so short ToT.

Komaeda put his head on Hinata's shoulder. The brunet blushed, but he slowly wrapped an arm around the other boy. Komaeda had seen people do this in romance movies, so he wanted to try it as well. The movie was pretty cool and Komaeda was enjoying the date so far.

Once it ended, they left the movie theater, hand in hand.

"Today is a really good day," Komaeda said, smiling.

"I'm glad you think so,"

Suddenly, the sky turned gray and it began raining. Komaeda frowned. "Oh no... of course my stupid luck would ruin our date,"

"It's not ruined. I actually brought am umbrella." Hinata held it up and opened it.

"Ohh, now I'll have to stand close to Hinata-kun so that we both fit under his umbrella!" He dramatically exclaimed. "This must be fate, I know it!" He held onto Hinata's arm, smiling again.

The brunet saw this as his chance to act like a true gentleman and to impress Komaeda. "Your clothes look thin, you must be cold,"

"A bit, yes. But I can handle it!" He promised.

Hinata took off his jacket and put it around Komaeda's shoulders which made the pale boy turn pink in the face.

'How romantic!' He thought. 'It's like we're really dating!'

"Where are we gonna go now, Hinata-kun?"

"I was thinking we could go on a walk with Yumi, but I wouldn't want her fur to get wet. You just bathed her yesterday,"

Komaeda thought for a second. "I read that cooking together makes a nice date idea, but you don't like cooking, do you? Hm... ah, how about I cook something for you!"

"I can't ask you to do that,"

"I owe you a cake anyway, right? How about instead of that, I cook dinner for you?"

"Like I said, I can't make you work on the date I asked you out to,"

Komaeda shook his head. "But cooking is fun for me! Please let me cook for you!"

"I mean... if you really want to, sure,"

"Yay!" Komaeda smiled.

They went to his house and Hinata hung up the umbrella to dry. Komaeda and Hinata took off their shoes and made their way to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna do my very best to cook a satisfying meal for you!"

Thirty minutes later, Hinata took the first bite. His eyes lit up. "Woah, this tastes amazing!"

Komaeda smiled brightly. "Thank you! That makes me happy!"