12 | Fight

Komaeda's head hit the wall after he got punched. It hurt a lot. The pale boy gritted his teeth. He was tired of being tossed around!

And so, he kicked Tsukasa onto the floor and ran to his room, locking himself inside. He had enough of this. His dog ran towards him and licked his cheek. Komaeda pat her head as he began to cry.

"No... s-stop it." He angrily whiped his tears and took a deep breath. "A-after despair, comes hope... right. S-so something good has to happen soon. You know how it is, Yumi. You've seen it, haven't you?"

The dog put her head on his lap and he giggled.

A few days later, Komaeda began going to school again. As he was sitting in math class, he suddenly heard and explosion and the fire alarms went off.

"Everyone, get up and calmly exit the building." The teacher ordered. Everyone left and went to the school yard where they were counted.

"Reveal yourself, hero!" A female voice shouted through a megaphone, followed by laughter. They looked up and saw Enoshima standing on the roof of the burning school. Kamukura stood next to her.

Komaeda's eyes widened as Kamukura grabbed the megaphone.

"Komaeda Nagito," He began. "Come with me and I will leave without causing any more trouble,"

Everyone looked at the pale boy. Hinata grabbed his hand.

"Don't go with them, Komaeda!"

"But... he'll probably burn down the whole building!"

"I don't give a shit about that! Do not go up there!"

"I have to." He said, beginning to walk towards the school. "I'm sorry,"

"Komaeda-kun!" Yukizome shouted. "Don't do this! It's dangerous!" She warned, but he ignored her.

Tanaka joined in. "White demon! Do not succumb to his manipulative tactics!"

"He's right, don't go there!" Nanami yelled.

"Come back!" Kuzuryuu demanded.

Komaeda kept on walking, even if he didn't want to.

"Are you gonna leave Yumi all alone?!" Hinata shouted at him. "Do you really think she can take care of herself?! You'll be leaving her behind if you do this! You'll leave all of us behind!"

"It's not like I want to!" He told them.

"Then come back! We'll protect you!" Nidai promised.

"Nagito-chan, don't go!" Mioda begged.

"P-please stay!" Tsumiki pleaded.

"Komaeda-kun, don't take another step!" Hanamura exclaimed.

The pale boy stopped walking and looked up at Kamukura. He didn't want to go. He didn't want to leave again. He didn't want to.

"I... I don't want to! I-I'm not coming with you!"

Kamukura reached out his hand and suddenly some sort of magical... Power reached out and wrapped itself around Komaeda.

"Wh-wha... What the heck is this?" He muttered.

It wrapped around him tightly and felt uncomfortable. Then, he was lifted upwards by it until he was on the roof of the school too.

"You... you damn bastard!" Kuzuryuu screamed. Owari began climbing up the building towards the roof. She lunged at Kamukura, but he kicked her away.

"Owari!" Nidai called out, worried.

Hinata gritted his teeth. He had to save Komaeda. He absolutely had to. But if he did, everyone would know the crow was him.

The brunet let out a sigh. That didn't matter, did it? Komaeda needed help and he was a hero.

"Now that we're together again, I won't let you leave. This means you have to say goodbye to your classmates. So go on, say it if you want,"

"He's not gonna say anything!" Hinata shouted and flew towards him. He could hear a lot of gasps and shrieks. "Leave Komaeda alone, you son of a-!"

"Don't use that language!" Yukizome scolded.

Hinata shot at Kamukura, who dodged the spheres. Surprisingly, he even began shooting back. He was fast and had good aim. The brunet ripped off a piece of the railing at threw it at Kamukura, who dodged this as well.

"Crap... Usami, lend me more of you power!" He said and then felt a rush of energy and strength go through his body. Hinata kicked Kamukura in the stomach, making him fly back several feet. He then shot again, with much more force behind it.

Suddenly, Hinata felt someone kick his back and he fell onto the floor.

"Not so strong now, are ya?!" Enoshima yelled. "That's what you get for messing with him!"

Kamukura stood up and punched Hinata in the face. It was two against one. This was bad, both of them were strong.

Just as Enoshima raised her fist, she was pushed forward.

"Looks like Kamukura didn't pay enough attention to keeping me tied up." Komaeda grinned, putting his hands on his waist.

"Wha-..." Kamukura groaned. "Haha... how unexpected. You really are interesting, Komaeda-"

A kick to the chin interrupted him. "Shut your annoying mouth!" Hinata hissed.

"You little bitch!" Enoshima screamed and lunged at Komaeda, who yelped in shock. She jumped on top of him and began trying to scratch his face with her long nails.

"O-ow! Ow! Please stop, it hurts!" Komaeda pleaded.

Hinata grabbed Enoshima by her hair and threw her off of him. Then, he let out a sigh of relief, realizing she was knocked out.

Komaeda heard sirens in the distance. He also noticed Kamukura getting up and walking towards him. Komaeda and Hinata were exhausted and it was obvious Hinata couldn't hear Kamukura's footsteps.

The pale boy stood up, but Kamukura grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. He was terrifying. He was beat up and blood was dripping from his nose. His hair was messed up and his clothes were slightly ripped apart. Well, Komaeda was the same in the last department.

"You're coming with me," He hissed.

Hinata turned around in shock. "How are you still standing?!" He ran towards them, but Kamukura began choking Komaeda.

"If you take another step, I'm going to kill him."