Chapter 11: More Life

Noah

June 4th, 2022

Noah woke up to kisses being planted all over his face which made him smile. He slowly opened his eyes to see Rayne's beautiful face and felt her soft lips on his.

"Happy birthday baby." Rayne spoke softly as she kissed him

Noah kissed her back before responding, "Thank you love."

Rayne smiled before kissing on his neck which immediately made his dick go hard.

"How does it feel to be 24?" She asked as she licked and sucked on his neck

Noah tried to suppress his groan as he thought about an answer to Rayne's question. He literally just woke up and the way Rayne was kissing on him, all he could think about was putting his dick in her. He was blessed to see 24, especially considering the environment he grew up in. Statistics told him as a black male, he wasn't even supposed to make it this far. He wasn't supposed to be a successful African American male lawyer at the age of 24, but Noah beat the odds. Despite his toxic upbringing, he made something of himself and although he had ways to go he was proud of the man that he was today. So far 24 felt rejuvenating and he was excited as hell for his birthday party this evening.

"It feels great, baby." He looked her in her eyes as she met his gaze. "It'll feel even better once I get inside you."

Rayne laughed, which made his heart skip a beat.

"Aht Aht, it's your birthday. Let me take care of you." She said seductively before kissing his lips

Before Noah could respond, Rayne had pulled his member out of his polo boxers and he felt her warm tongue licking his tip.

"Fuckkk." Noah groaned in pleasure as his hand rested on the back of her head

She teased him a little bit more before taking all of him into her mouth while massaging his balls. Noah's toes curled at all of the pleasure he was experiencing and thoughts roamed his mind about all of the positions he'd have Rayne in after she was done. What a better way to start off my birthday than with some nasty ass birthday sex he thought to himself as he felt his nut coming. Rayne continued to suck and slurp his dick allowing him to release in her mouth. She swallowed his kids with a smile.

"You know I love that shit." Noah hissed as Rayne lips met his mouth and they shared a tongue kiss

Noah grabbed a handful of her ass before slapping it, "Come ride your dick mamas." He directed

"Your wish is my command". She kissed his lips once more

Rayne abided by his request and slid her panties off before getting on top of him and sliding down on his dick, ready to give him the best ride of his life.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Noah pulled up to the Marriott in an all black 2022 Corvette. As a child, Noah was in love with cars, Corvettes in particular. In his teenage years he made up his mind that one day he would purchase himself a blacked out Corvette and name it Midnight. On his 24th birthday, Noah purchased his dream car and not only was he in love with it, he was surprised yet proud of himself. His dream had become a reality. Noah and Rayne went to the dealership earlier in the day and Noah drove his dream car straight off the lot.

"You ready?" Noah looked over at Rayne who sat in the passenger seat touching up her makeup

His party started at 8 and it was now a little after 9, for the first time in his life Noah was late to an event but in this case it was on purpose. He had to make an entrance into his party, he wanted all eyes to be on him and Rayne when they walked in.