Chapter 3: Rude Awakening

Markell 

Boom!

Boom!

Markell's eyes popped open at the sound of someone knocking, matter of fact banging on his front door. He sat up in his king sized bed with a mean mug, annoyed that someone had the audacity to be banging at his door on a Sunday morning waking him up out of his sleep.

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

The loud banging continued. Markell reached over to the nightstand next to his bed and pulled his gun out the first draw, whoever was at his fucking door must of had a death wish this morning he thought to himself. He lazily stepped out of his bed with just his boxers on, durag on his head, and a gold chain around his neck. He exited his bedroom and quickly walked to the front door.

"Who the fuck is it?" He spat looking through his peep hole

"Open this fucking door Markell!" A females high pitched voice hollered

"Fuck!" Markell cursed at the sight of Naomi standing outside his door with her hands on her hips

Naomi was a fine ass girl that he had sex with regularly. They never went out on dates, trips, or anything like that. From Markell's perspective, Naomi was just someone he called when he needed to get his rocks off, nothing more nothing less. He didn't want a relationship with her or any other female for that matter and he let Naomi know that months ago when they first started fucking around but for some reason she couldn't get that through her big ass head.

"Yeah I got your fuck!" Naomi yelled "Open the damn door!" She kicked on his front door

Markell swung the door open, "Aye chill the fuck out! I got neighbors and I don't need them bringing the police around my shit!" He yelled

Markell stayed in a three bedroom townhouse on the southside of Atlanta, not too far from where he grew up.

"Well you should've answered the door the first time I knocked dummy!" Naomi spat before pushing her way into his house

Markell let out a frustrated sigh as he closed and locked the front door.

"What the hell do you want Naomi?" He asked looking at her

He couldn't deny the fact that Naomi was beautiful, she was a mixture of Indian and African American. She stood to be about 5 feet, 6 inches, and she had long dark hair that touched her ass. Her dark brown eyes were covered by the black sun glasses she wore and her full lips were covered with lip gloss. Her C cup breast sat up in the graphic Tupac shirt she wore, and the gray leggings she had on clung to her thighs and ass like a second layer of skin.

"Why the fuck weren't you answering your phone last night?" She asked taking her sunglasses off and looking at him

Markell shook his head before sitting his gun on the living room table.

"What the fuck is it to you? We ain't together Naomi, how many times I gotta tell your delusional ass that?" He asked annoyed with her presence already

Naomi pushed him in his chest, "Stop fucking me like we are together then!" She yelled

She was tired of Markell playing with her feelings. They've been dealing with each other for about five months now and he showed no signs of wanting to be in a relationship with her but yet he stuck his dick in her whenever he pleased and she was sick of the roller coaster ride he had on her.

Markell smirked, "Stop opening your legs then, I don't force you to have sex with me." he stated

Naomi mushed Markell in his head, "Fuck you Markell!" she yelled angry that he was right