Acknowledgements

Hello, if you are reading this, thank you! Thank you for taking the time out to read and indulge into my work. It is my hope that you enjoy this story line, plot, and characters just as much as I have enjoyed writing it and making my story line come to life through these characters that I have created. I am not new to Wattpad or writing, I have been writing since I was in middle school and joined Wattpad when I started high school. Writing is a passion of mine but also a gift from God. Now as I get ready to turn 24 in less than a week and graduate from grad school in about two weeks, I am excited to indulge back into this gift and share it with you all. If you have been a supporter since the beginning, thank you. If you are a new supporter, welcome! Take a seat, get comfortable, and get ready, this is a beautiful story and I hope that you all receive the message/messages that I aim to portray throughout this book.

I am beyond thankful for all the love that I have received on any and every story that I have posted on Wattpad, there's been more than a few. (If you know, you know).  All of my previous books have been unpublished from Wattpad. I feel like this is a new beginning for me, my writing will showcase my growth as a person and I am excited for you all to see it.

Please proceed with caution when reading this story, it is for MATURE audience only. If you have read this far, I encourage you to continue reading. This is "Blood Brothers", enjoy!

-DPtheWRITER