“Okay…and thanks again.”

“You’re welcome, bae.”

She hit his arm.“You should stop using that word because doesn’t suit you at all.” She took the opportunity to steal more bacon from him.

“I think I will keep saying it to annoy you.” He replied.

“How’s the waffles?”

“Disgusting.” Natasha dropped her fork, admitting defeat.They were just not edible.

“Let me taste them.”

“No, no, it’s really disgusting.”

Steve didn’t listen to her and ate the waffle. He handed Natasha his pancakes and bacon, telling her to eat it. Natasha wanted to debate with him but she was really hungry—and his pancakes were delicious.

“I can cook something else, you know?”

“Your fridge ran out of food and we need to do grocery shopping too.” he said.

“You ransacked my fridge?!!” she practically yelled at him.

“I was looking for milk, okay?”

Natasha sighed. “Fine. I will take a shower. You clean the dishes and we will go shopping.”

Steve was about to protest but he kept his mouth shut,watching Natasha devour everything in front of her except for the horrifying mint chocolate-chip waffles. Steve couldn’t do anything but eat the waffles and pretend they were delicious. Natasha dubbed it his favorite food. Steve lied that they weren’t that bad, but he swore in his mind that he would incinerate any mint chocolate chip waffles he found in the future.

Then Steve took the dishes to clean while Natasha took a shower. He heard the sound of the shower running and couldn’t help but imagine Natasha in a very inappropriate way. To be honest, he’d never thought about women in an inappropriate way but with Natasha, it was really hard not to do.

Her naked body in the hot shower was tempting him to join her.

“Hey, you’re a million miles away.” Her voice brought Steve back to reality. He dropped the dish in his hands and it broke into pieces from the impact. Natasha leaned against the door frame and laughed at his expression. Steve turned only to find her with only a towel wrapped her body. Steve flushed.
“You buy what you break.” She said.

Steve completely disregarded her statement. “Is that your invitation for me to join you on something?” he asked mischievously.

“Lover boy…” she groaned.

Steve stepped closer and tried his best to seduce her the way she always did with him. Natasha froze when Steve touched her arms and leaned closer to her, his hot breath on her skin sending shivers down her spine. It was a dangerous game to play, and she couldn’t predict who will win.

“That’s how it’s like when you keep teasing me.” he whispered.

“You jerk.” Natasha groaned,punching his stomach.

Steve pretended to be hurt, but laughed out loud at her reaction. Natasha pouted, then turned back inside her bedroom and got dressed. She never thought her plan would’ve backfired like this, or that Steve would even have the courage to get her back. He wasn’t as innocent as she thought.

But there was one thing to keep in mind. Steve was extremely irresistible. She’d probably met her match.

Natasha stopped as she realized what she’d just thought. That was dangerous. She shouldn’t think about it anymore. She shook her head and walked out of her bedroom to find Steve walking around her small dance studio.