Nineteen

I needed to go back home because I have a meeting and I don't like leaving William all alone. I left Oliver on bed sleeping like an angel, I left him a note while I was on my way to leave.

Three weeks later...

It was three weeks later where I was living my best life, yet a stressful life. I was taking care of William and making sure my kingdom does not fall apart. Someone asked me if I was going to get married and have more children. I want to marry again, but I felt like it was too soon to be married again. William's family is coming in to see their grandson. Although his mother still thinks I am the reason he dies.

I cannot do anything about it to change her mind. I know I was not the cause of his death because I was happy to tell him that I was a child until I received bad news of his demise during the trip. His mother wanted someone to blame, so why not blame it all on me.

I was getting dressed in the help of my maid where I realized my body shape was changing. The dresses were becoming a little too tight and my hips were getting wider. My breast was hurting, and I knew it would be that time of the month because usually this is what happens to my body when it comes to my period. I went to all my meetings before his parents came to my home. I knew she was coming here to insult me while the father cannot even look me in the eyes. I went into the garden to sit as I read the contract that Austria was suggesting while William and the lady nurse were outside just looking at the sights.

While I was reading the contract, the announcer told me that it was time. I told them to bring them into the garden because I needed some fresh air. They came out to the garden addressing me until she asked me where her grandson was. I told the nurse to bring William to her while she held him saying how much she missed him. She started to feel happier knowing my baby reminds her of her son. Then his father sat down speaking to me as he told me he is sorry for making me feel bad after their son's death. I told him that I understand how he felt, so I didn't want to take it to heart.

I think I needed to hear that because it's been so long to hear them say that it wasn't my fault. I wanted William to be here with me, but unfortunately, he was taken too early from me. They left a few hours later and since they were going to be leaving, so I treated them to dinner. They told me to pay attention to William because he is a special boy where I giggle a little because I know how special he is. Once William's parents were gone, I saw another I saw another carriage coming on its way, so I ask one of my guards if I was expecting someone. He told me no we shouldn't be expecting anyone else after William's grandparents.

The carriage finally stop in front of my home as I wait for the person to come out of the carriage. As the coachmen open the door, it happens to be some strange man until the door closes where it was Oliver coming to see me.

''What are you doing here, Oliver?''

''I came to see you.''

''This is nice.''

''I missed you.''

''What about your wife and child?''

''They are at home.'' Oliver walked up to me as he put his hand around my waist telling me how much he missed me. I told him to come up the stairs with me to prove how much he misses me. William was asleep and I made sure I sang him a lullaby, so I had enough time to be with Oliver.

Next morning, I woke up realizing I have a meeting and I couldn't stop myself other than to stare at Oliver as he sleeps so peacefully on my bed. 

I know this chapter is short but enjoy.