Eleven

‘’Having a baby is a life-changer, it gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.’’

‘’May I speak with you, brother?’’ Penelope asks.

‘’Sure.’’ Oliver was curious why haven’t spoken to him in nearly months.

‘’Your wife Lina, do you love her?’’ Penelope asks.

‘’Yes, I do.’’ Oliver took a sip of his wine but he didn’t know where his sister was getting at with this conversation.

‘’What about Ophelia?’’ she asks but i have no answer for that because i hurt Ophelia and she doesn’t want to speak with me let alone meet with me. I sent her a letter where we can talk about the situation at hand four months ago but she chose not to respond to me. Penelope called me a jackass for hurting her with my cruel unkind words but I had to let her know that my heart bleeds everytime i see her with him. I guess she doesn’t want to speak to me ever again in her life since I have caused her great harm to her life by my harsh words.

‘’Do you ever think your wife could end up cheating on you?’’ I asked him but he didn’t suspect that his wife was capable of doing that. 

‘’Oliver, i feel that you have become more stupid.’’ Penelope says.

‘’I am now leaving since i have some royal duties to attend to while i am still here before i shipped myself back where mother left me to be.’’ I sound bitter.

‘’Penelope, you are welcome in your own home whenever you like.’’ He told me. I saw Lina with her ladies heading towards chief general Carringway. 

‘’Your majesty.’’ He bowed in front of queen Lina.

‘’Chief general Carringway, how do you do?’’ she smiled while the other ladies were fonding over him.

‘’I am well, your majesty but i have come to speak with your husband.’’ He says where he bow to the queen heading towards the palace where the butler led him to study that once belonged to my father.

‘’Your majesties, chief general Carringway.’’ the butler says.

‘’Chief General Carringway, what a pleasant surprise to see you here?’’ I looked at him as there was fear in his eyes.

‘’Your majesties.’’ He bowed.

‘’Yes Carringway, what may be the problem?’’  Oliver asked.

‘’The matter of courts of militia in Alexandria will need assistance.’’ He said.

‘’What is going on in Alexandria?’’ Oliver and I asked.

‘’Queen Ophelia is sending troops to look at the field of Battalion.’’ Chief says.

‘’Why would Ophelia have her troops in Battalion?’’ Oliver was curious.

‘’You hurt her numbnuts.’’ I was tired of Oliver so I left but I was more curious about the chief general with Lina since they have been awfully close to each other. I couldn’t bear to see that in my head just knowing my brother would be distraught for thinking he has a loyal wife until her whoreness comes in the way.

I went to meet with her in the garden to speak to her about the chief general where she was denying it which shows to me there is something wrong with the picture. Oliver wanted to send a letter to Ophelia to speak about the matters of Battalion but he just knew she wouldn’t respond so he had to go there himself. 

So I set myself up for a trip to meet with her in person so I will be able to speak with her about Battalion. While Oliver was setting himself to get to Alexandria, he was not going to find her since she will be in Leclere for the moment of time.