Fourteen

~We can be redeemed only to extent to which we see ourselves~

‘’Lina, we can talk later.’’ He walked away from her, Lina went to the tower to warn Carringway since he is getting his execution date ready while she is hatching her plan.

‘’Carringway, my husband has set your date.’’ Lina told him but he couldn’t believe that the king would go through this, especially since he is not the only guilty party here.

‘’What have the king done to you, my love?’’ He asks Lina where she tells him that she will remain his wife until she parts into death.

‘’You knew what you were doing all this time.’’ Carringway looked at her where she smiled that led to laughing because she knew exactly what she was doing at the time but she did tell him that she does love him like that was supposed to help.

‘’You are the worst woman on earth!’’ Carringway was outraged to know Lina, his sweet beloved mistress, was playing all this time. Penelope came down to see the guard who handled Carringway until she saw her dear old sister in law speaking with the prisoner.

‘’I know you come.’’ Penelope says.

‘’What are you talking about?’’ she asked.

"I know you would come to rescue your lover." Penelope just knew Lina was not to be trusted.

"Penelope, as your sister I came here to speak to Carringway about the heinous crime he conducted.

"I don't care." Penelope says.

"I am with child." Lina says.

"That's supposed to make me care?" Penelope asks.

"Please." Lina begs where Oliver came down seeing Penelope with Lina while they are in front of Carringway prison cell where Oliver told Lina he will be expecting a guest where he wants her on her good behavior. 

‘’Who is it?’’ She asks since she wanted to know who it could be when Oliver told her to not worry about that especially since she is pregnant. 

‘’Do you believe her stunt?’’ Penelope asked.

‘’She is pregnant.’’ Oliver looks at Penelope where she couldn’t believe it when she is here to warn her lover about his execution date where Oliver knew she would come here anyways. Penelope couldn’t believe he would be married to someone as conniving as her. 

‘’Tell me now!’’ She shouted.

‘’What do you want?’’ He asked.

‘’Who is the guest who will be attending to my home?’’ she just wanted to know so Oliver didn’t care anymore so he told her it was Ophelia with her son.

‘’Ophelia and her son !’’ She shouted.

‘’Don’t shout.’’ He looked at her where she couldn’t believe her own husband would let his lover into their home. She told him that she will make her life miserable if she comes here where Oliver shouted at her saying that you will not make her life miserable. Lina was furious and that’s why she told him that their child inside of her is Carringway child.

‘’You didn’t think I knew.’’ He looked at her where he smiled at her where she was angry because her husband is nothing but a piece of shit.she walked away knowing she will do anything to keep Ophelia out of her way and the way of her husband. 

‘’I want you.’’ Lina begs. Oliver left the dungeon since his wife already told him the date of his execution where Lina was furious so she went after Oliver with the sword where she accidentally stabbed Oliver in the leg.