Eight

‘’Love is a friendship that has caught on fire ‘’

One week away from coronation, I was thinking about the kiss that Oliver and I shared.I saw William that morning in the garden reading a book.

‘’Good morning, William.’’ I was excited to see him but he wasn’t excited to see me, so he left. I grab his wrist asking will he would ever speak with me but he didn’t answer me. 

‘’You can’t be mad because i told Oliver it was you and now you are bashing me.’’ I shouted because I wanted him to know he had no reason to be mad until he returned back asking me what did i say?

‘’You can’t be mad.’’ I said.

‘’You love the both of us which i don’t care but don’t use me for pity as you love more than Oliver when we can see that Oliver was made for you.’’ He said.

‘’He is not for me.’’ I was angry when he said that.  I leaned in kissing him but he pushed me away. 

‘’I want you, is that hard to see?’’ I asked.

‘’No, I don’t want you.’’ He said but I can tell he wants me. 

‘’Then tell me you don’t need me or want me.’’ I was being really needy.

‘’You are making this hard for me, you know.’’ He was trying to constraint himself but I wanted him to get wild for once in his life. He let go of the book in his hand walking towards me smashing his lips upon mine lightly as the fires of our mouths entered each other making me feel so weak and wobbly but the feeling of his mouth. I didn’t want to let go of this feeling nor let him go ever, Oliver came out looking for William to talk but he left once he saw us kissing. 

We rushed to a room, almost ripping the clothes off on each other but I stopped him because I wanted to wait until marriage to give my virtue. He didn’t mind waiting on me because he wanted to do things first with me before we got married. When I heard marriage come out of his mouth, I just knew William might want to marry me one day. 

William and I went to the other side of the palace to have a picnic date while the other was having fun. 

Oliver point of view: I just can’t believe she chose to be with William and not me, I was wondering what could be wrong with me. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her as her family had her come here from time to time but we were acquainted but we didn’t really speak much but I had thought I had the chance to do that until she said to my parents that she doesn’t want to be married.

I am starting to think she doesn't want to be married to me so she can be with William, she is making me mad and this is causing me to go mad all of a sudden. She chose to be with him and not me. 

Have I offended her?

Was she not satisfied with me?

Lina came into the room wondering why was i mad but i told her to come in the room where she closed the door, i walked towards her smashing my lips upon hers, i was kissing on her fragile neck making love to her until she screamed my name with pleasure but i was thinking about Ophelia doing the things Lina was doing at this moment. 

I wanted to be able to be the one she married and lose her virtue but she chose to do that with William after the night before. 

That kiss meant nothing to her?

Lina kept moaning and I didn't want to stop because I loved how she moaned just for me and the way I caressed her breast and how her tight vagina was kept only for me. 

Once Lina and i was done having sex, i went to find Ophelia where the maids said that she disappear with William causing more fury inside of me. I went to my room seeing Lina still dressing up from the sex but i told her to undress herself again.

‘’Darling, i am not in the mood of sex anymore and anways you already made me cum.’’ She says.

‘’Maybe i want to make you cum more.’’ I told her but she didn’t want to sleep with me. Then i told her to lay on the bed as i go down on her which she didn’t mind but she wasn’t in the mood to have sex anymore. She laid on the bed on her back as I slid down her panties just thinking about Ophelia and wanting to do this with her. 

She was moaning and grabbing the sheets hard because she was enjoying this just as much as I was enjoying this. Once I was done I came to think that Lina doesn’t deserve this, so I choose to fall in love with her since she is my wife and soon to be the mother of my heir.

It was a week away where Ophelia will become queen of Alexandria and I will soon be king of Lenora.