Seventeen

~ I miss you in ways that not even words can understand. ~

After sharing the most passionate kiss with Oliver, I didn't want to ruin his marriage with Lina. I know I don't like Lina, but I am not a homewrecker, so I told him I will not do this to him let alone his marriage.

''My marriage survived infidelity.'' He was trying to make his point, but it was not going to happen.

''I am not going to do it.'' He held me into his arms as he looked at me telling me how beautiful I am. I love how he was telling me I am beautiful, but it was not going to work. I told him he needs to get back to the tournament, but he told me he would rather be here with me instead of Lina pretending to hold hands and act like they are in love.

Then we heard a knock on the door where we overheard Lina coming in asking Oliver why he was taking so long. Oliver told her she can go back to the tournament because he still has some stuff to handle with me, but Lina told Oliver she is not going anywhere until her husband leaves.

''Just go.'' I stared at him as I touched his hand.

''Be right out, dear.'' Oliver stared at me for the last time until he left with his wife. Once the door closed I took a breather before I went back out there because I just shared the most passionate kiss with Oliver after William's death. Oliver's lips remind me of William when he leaned in to kiss at the garden, then all of the sudden he was gone.

I went back to my seat at the tournament where Benelia asked me if I was alright. I smiled at her nodding my head yes while I was thinking about Oliver. I never thought of Oliver that way which was weird because at first I wanted to be free from this marriage and when I did, I was with William until his death. Lina rubbed her belly while she was smiling at me mouthing that she wins because Oliver will always belong to her. If it wasn't for me, I don't think Oliver would want to be married to her.

The tournament was almost done where the charming knight won the honor of becoming even more a nobler knight under the Lenora kingdom. I went to the concession stand to get some fruits with some cheese because I am starving for some reason. Then the knight approached asking me if I was the queen of Alexandria, I was surprised for a knight like him to know who I am.

''Yes, indeed.''

''It's my pleasure to meet your acquaintances, your majesty.'' He bowed to me.

''Who are you?''

''Well, I am Sir knight Jeremy of Lenora.''

''Well, hello sir knight Jeremy of Lenora.'' I like how sweet he was to me while we were talking throughout the whole event. Lina approached us asking me to introduce the knight to her, but Jeremy beat her to it. Then he bowed and kiss her hand telling her it was a pleasure to meet his queen.

''Oh, you are too modest.''

''You are a beautiful queen.'' He spoke kind words to Lina where she couldn't help herself to stare at me and act like the world only revolves around her. Then Jeremy stares at me telling me that I am a radiant queen because I am the sole heir to Alexandria while raising a child while being on the throne.

''Well, now I have an heir to Alexandria.''

''Indeed you do.'' He smiled at me until Oliver came over, then he bowed to Oliver telling him how grateful he is to serve under his reign. Oliver told him that he will be becoming second in command right behind the general. He bowed to him telling him how grateful he is of the king for promoting him.

''You did great honey.'' Lina held Oliver's hands. Oliver looked at me letting Lina hand go because of me from what I assume.
''Honey?'' She was confused until she looked at me.

''Are you sleeping with my husband now?'' She asked me right in front of these people all around.

''I am not sleeping with Oliver.''

''You are a whore.'' She says.

''Leave me alone.'' She wanted to make a scene, but I was the bigger person, so I was not going to indulge into her silly games. Oliver turned around seeing that Lina was causing trouble, so he took her up to the palace where the maids and other people saw Oliver angry while holding onto Lina's hand. 

He pushed her into a room asking her what the hell is wrong with her?

''YOU ARE FUCKING OPHELIA!'' She shouted.

''I am not sleeping with Ophelia.'' He was calm for a little bit until Lina started to cause more trouble while being in the room.

''You are so calm, this proves that you are sleeping with her.''  She wanted to know if he was lying to her.

''I AM NOT SLEEPING WITH OPHELIA, she doesn't want me and this is why I am married to you Lina.'' He was shouting but he didn't see how this would help until he calmed himself to finish out what he wanted to say to Lina.

'You know what, have fun fucking whoever you want because I am tired of fighting with you about Ophelia.'' She gave up so she went out to mingle with her crowd. I had left because I didn't want to handle Lina's outburst and plus I needed to get back home to see William because I missed him.

Benelia stayed there mingling with the crowd before she went home. She told me she will send me details about her upcoming ball. I couldn't wait because I missed going to balls where I can dress up and act like someone else.

 I couldn't wait because I missed going to balls where I can dress up and act like someone else

Tell me how the story going so far?
This book is almost done, hope you like it.