Twelve

Life is the flower for which love is the honey~

‘’It look like it’s my time to get to my wife.’’ Oliver was leaving while I was in the room helping Benelia push out her baby. 

‘’Push Benelia!’’ I shouted while Edward was outside waiting to hear the news. Once she had given her last push, Benelia gave birth to her son where I was cleaning my hands before I told Edward. I came out where I told him that his son is alive and breathing. Edward was shouting in the air, happy and joyful to know his first child is a son.

Oliver point of view 

Once I got home, I heard Lina was in labor ready to give me my heir so I had to rush to get home so I know what gender my wife has given me. Once I got there, Lina was screaming in pain where she was crying because she couldn’t push the child but the wet nurse told her she can do this as long as she knows she can. Penelope was in the room helping her out even though she had her own agenda towards the child. 

Lina finally pushed out the baby where it was a girl where Penelope fell in love with her eyes since she has my eyes. Penelope wanted her to be tested so she knows if she was actually mine or the chief general's child since she knows Lina was sleeping with the chief general. The wet nurse took one of her hairs that was there to give to Penelope to test it. Penelope got out of the room saying congratulations to me since now I am father to a beautiful little girl. I wanted to hold her but they wanted to give her to Lina but Lina shouted to get the baby away from her by calling her that thing.

‘’Your majesty, this is your child.’’ the wet nurse said.

‘’I don’t want to see that infectious disease that came out of my body.’’ she says where she curled herself crying knowing that she is a mother. The wet nurse gave me the baby where she latched onto my finger crying then she saw me knowing I would protect no matter what. 

I gave the baby back to the wet nurse where I went in to check up on Lina where she didn’t want to hold the child since she is now a mother. 

‘’Lina, you knew you will become a mother eventually.’’ I told her but she didn’t know she would have to be a mother this early because she doesn’t want to be a mom now.

‘’Well, you are a mother now so you need to raise her.’’ I said.

‘’ I don’t want to raise that bastard!’’ she shouted when she was making me angry because she didn’t have to call our child a bastard because she is not a bastard. I left the room where the wet nurse told me that she could be depressed since now she has given birth to the child. 

‘’Are you sure she is depressed?’’ I asked so she doesn’t make excuses for her so she doesn’t raise the child.

‘’Send it to the doctor at once.’’  I said to her as I left the presence heading to my room leaving here. A few days later, Lina stayed in bed where she was throwing fits at the wet nurse and me since we have been enforcing her to be around her daughter but she refuses. I gave up since she doesn't want to raise the child so I didn't mind raising her. A man gave my sister some document that she didn’t want me to see until she told me she will speak to me once she receives the news she have been waiting on, where she opens the document where it says that the baby daughter belongs to Lina and me when she was hoping it would say she didn’t belong to me.

Lina came out of the room where she wanted to speak to me about her health where she told me she cannot be here so she feels that it would be best to leave for some time to get her head on so she can be able to raise our daughter. I let her travel to the destination she needed to get her head straight since she have been depressed for the past few days after our dear Elizabeth was born.