Two

~Happiness is the secret to all beauty. There is no beauty without happiness.~

I lied on my bed crying and grieving all day long with no one coming in so therefore no one could come out. Then the queen knocked on the door asking me if I am okay since she knows that I have lost my mother all because of my father and his nasty attitude. I told her I don’t want to talk and she left me to swallow in my grief. 

It's been a week since I left my room where I saw Oliver in the other room painting where I went in the painting room seeing him drawing a picture of me. I didn’t disturb him because it was nice to see that he was visualizing me even though we haven’t spoken yet but I didn’t see myself being married to him because we grew up with each other where we saw each other every summer but he was not the prince i would ever be married to. 

I didn’t know how I was anymore because I lost the only person who meant to me in the whole entire world. Then Oliver saw me acting really shy because he didn’t know I would ever speak to him but I wasn’t in the mood to speak but look at him. ‘’This portrait is so nice, who is the girl?’’ knowing this girl is me but I wanted to hear him say it to me. 

‘’She is a girl that I want to marry but she has issues right now.’’He says.

‘’Oh really she has issues right now which are?’’ I was asking.

‘’Well right now she has lost her mother but I wanted to make this portrait for her to see that she have me no matter what.’’ He says.

I looked at him painting the portrait of me which reminds me he really wants to marry me but I knews I wasn’t ready to be married with anyone until I am ready but as my royal duty I will need to be married. 

‘’How is this wedding being planned?’’’ I asked him and he didn’t know how they were going to do this wedding let alone the engagement.

‘’I want to ask you something.’’ He was so concerned even though I didn’t want him to ask me if I loved him when he knew I barely knew him.

‘’Do you want to be married to me?’’ He asked me but I didn’t have the answer because I did not want to be married nor in love with someone. I see you as brother/friend but just not my husband material.

‘’I mean I don’t want our wedding to be this early because they should give us some time to get to know each other and fall in love with each other.’’ I said.

‘’You are right, we should get time to fall in love where  I let my mother and father know about this in no time.’’ He got up from his seat kissing me on the cheek where he went to see his mother and his father. I followed him with no shoes on but I was really wondering what was going on in my kingdom.

‘’Father, Mother Ophelia feels that we should fall in love with each other first then we get married within a year or so.’’ He told his mother.

‘’You are right,dear.’’ His mother spoke lightly towards her son.

I didn’t want to fall in love with someone who I think of as a  friend but he wants this as much as any man wants this. I had stumbled upon a man with blonde hair with shiny blue eyes that reminded me of my mother. My feet were grounded when I saw him and he made me want to ask for his name because I felt my heart falling down to my butt making me feel like someone who never felt this before. He smiled my way then he walked away when Oliver came which really destroyed my feelings.

Oliver has beautiful wavy brown hair with light blue eyes that popped out of his face which make him look handsome. In this particular case I was not worried about Oliver because his friend was the one distracting me.  I really  wanted to know who was he and was he related to Oliver. Oliver told me he is a friend that was visiting from Godiva.