One

Ophelia has come to realize that her ruin takes her where she needs to be to know she belongs there more than the life she has been accustomed to hurt and more ruins.

Chapter one

~Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.~

Souls have been burnt, pain continues on as the scream lingers in the mind of the sorrows. The touch of feeling a person makes you feel more unwanted than what you are. From the time of the morning, I can hear the pain of those who have loved and the ones who make something more useful for themselves.

As the last heir of my line tangled with my mind knowing one day I will need to make my kingdom become whole. As I am betrothed to prince Oliver, it makes me feel less of who I am and want to be. As my chambermaid enters my room placing my breakfast where I told her to put it as I looked out the window as some idiot fool who has seen love a million times over and over.

"What a crock full of shit." I felt angry knowing I will never find a love like this ever in life. My chambermaid has asked me what is wrong? I couldn't speak to her because she always knew how I felt when love was always spoken. My mother is a fool such as my father, she always believed in love as it woke her free when it brought the ruins into our heart.

All I ever had from love was a crock of shit with the stupid assholes who lied about their dead deprived hearts. "Have I come to the fact that I am practically useless?" I felt like someone had died, which was me everytime I was fed with the lies and ruins my mother reminded once before her time had come to her.

By the faith of the gods, she had known that she was not saved by love nor god. He did not see her as someone who needed to be saved but by someone who had never had love before. She always told me that,"the heart was the soul to the mind." I remember my mother's long blonde hair swiftly moving into the air as she was smiling and dancing in the field of daisies.

She was a beauty in the wind that made all the men in the village drop dead, even those the females in the royal court wanted to be her. She is kind to all of her people and she loves wearing the crown so everyone knows she was made to be a queen. Females envy her and males want to fuck her as if she never lived before. William was her firstborn son but he had died in war before I was born. My father and her have always been in love until a moment took the love into a ruined life like some beggar.

She became a fool for thinking my father ever loved her when he was busy fucking the biggest pig in the royal court, she always envy her and want her to see that she could ever take my mother spot as his queen. She was one of the most disgusting human beings that my eyes ever laid on. She was so perfect just as my mother but she had a mouth as a horse who never stopped sucking cock.

She is whore that my father placed as his mistress caused my mother distress to become more stressful. My mother always cried each day in that empty hole bed that my father had left for her.

What about my peace?
What about my mind ?
Unholy we are, oh the life of wonders.

Each moment my father was feeling like a man he had his wife on one side and his whore on the other side.

"Father, why did you bring your pigsty whore with you?" I have given her a look which shows she is one of the worst.

"Ophelia." Father and mother looked at me.

"Say sorry to Georgina." Father says.

"I won't and I shall not on my holy body and her sinful lustful spirit." I crossed my arms so he was not putting up with my attitude so he made the chambermaid grab me so roughly nearing dragging me to my room.