Eighteen

I went home holding William into my arms as I sang to him. I was thinking about Oliver at that moment and what he was doing. I know he has been having troubles lately especially coming from his wife since she has been sleeping her way with so many other men and she doesn't like the fact that Oliver is paying attention to me rather than her.

She needed to grow up because she is the one sleeping with men and having their children while passing them off as Oliver's. Oliver is a good man to deal with, although I am the reason why he is with her. I chose not to marry him because I wanted freedom until I fell in love with William where he and I got married and had a son together.

I couldn't think about Oliver because I needed to think of my son and my kingdom. So in doing so I bought a fancy dress from France to wear to Benelia's ball. I couldn't wait to wear this dress because it was the most beautiful dress ever, I fell in love with them when I went to France during my time to think. I bought so many dresses in France because they were known for their fashion.

I got myself ready to go to Benelia's ball where I got a letter from Oliver. I did not read the letter because I placed it on the seat of my carriage. I bang on the top of the carriage to let the driver know it was time to go. We left to go to Benelia's ball for the night where I stumbled upon Oliver with Lina with her arms wrapped around him. Benelia approaches me by giving me a hug to tell me that I don't need to worry about Oliver with Lina.

The man who handles coats took mine as I was staring at this interesting man. He was smiling at me and I couldn't help myself to indulge myself to speak to him. He bowed down to me as he took my hand to kiss it. Oliver looked angry as the man was kissing my hand and I looked at his jealous face.

I was talking and eating at the ball while Oliver was staring at me with Lina on his arm. I was feeling tired, so I was thinking about going home until Benelia told me to stay here because it will be a long night to make it home. I didn't want to leave William by himself although he is being taken care of by the wet nurse. I went upstairs where I heard footsteps behind me.

I turned around, finding out to be Oliver following me into my room.

''Oliver, you need to be downstairs with your wife.''

''I wanted to make sure that you are okay. ''He was smiling as he walked toward me. I couldn't help myself to stare at him as he approaches me since I am more interesting than his wife downstairs. He held my hand as he stared into my eyes telling me how I look so beautiful for the night.

''I know this, your royal majesty.'' Oliver leaned in to kiss me and I didn't stop him because maybe there was something inside of me wanting this for so long. I know I could have this life with him if I had continued on with the plans that our families made when we were in the womb. He wraps me into his arms as he embraces me in his kisses. I open the door as we both enter the room kissing and removing our clothes off our bodies.

As Oliver took off my dress, he pushed me down on the bed as he removed the rest of his garments. He left my stockings, then he slowly removed my stocking as he kissed my leg. I couldn't help myself from giggling because it was tickling me. Once he removes the stockings from my legs, he kisses me as he enters inside of me causing me to gasp.

''Does it hurt?''

''Just a little.''

''You haven't slept with anyone after William?''

''I never slept with anyone after William.'' I was beginning to become sad knowing I lost William. Then Oliver changed the subject as he thrust himself inside of me and I was thinking about how big Oliver is and I never knew this side of Oliver.

''Do you want me to stop?'' He asks.

''No.'' I moan. I can handle this because Oliver made me feel things, I never thought I would ever feel. After eight minutes with Oliver inside me I got myself clean up because it was time for me to go to sleep since I am tired. Oliver told me he will stay the night with me, but he needs to tell Lina to go back home. I didn't want Oliver to feel like he is obligated to stay if he needs to go back with his wife. He told me he doesn't mind because he wants to embrace me for the night as we share passionate love with one another.

Oliver dressed up to go back out to meet with Lina to tell her he is staying the night. Once he found Lina, he pulled her away from the crowd to speak to her about him staying the night. She started to question him because she knows something is up. She saw him going up the stairs right after me and she wants to know if he is choosing to stay the night for me.

''Go back home, Lina.'' He says.

''Oliver, I am your wife and not your mistress.'' She was getting angry.

''Please Lina.'' He pleads. She didn't want to get into an argument with him since he is pleading with her. She told him that she will leave, but this is not the end of the story.

This was the beginning.