𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼

⚠️This chapter contains tw- implied r.pe/ R.pe and assault. This will be the only chapter in this with that. Please skip that part if you aren't comfortable reading, and I sincerely apologize if this chapter has offended, triggered trauma, or hurt someone.

-.-./.-.-

"Omega-verse"

Everyone's heard of that term right? The world of humans with different ranks- ranks that give them status, wealth, and determine how the world sees them. There are three levels.

Alphas- People born with the highest rank- the top class that gives them everything in life, and anything they ask for. Alphas are born with privilege, most likely in a rich privileged family or a basic one with luck. Most alphas are cocky and rude- thinking they can get everything by flaunting their scents. They go through a timed period known as "Ruts", a small period of time every few months where alphas begin to show more aggressive behavior, and crave to mate/mark an omega, as-well as get them pregnant. The only think they're able to think about is knotting— as their lust is insatiable.

Violence often follows that fact. Some Alphas can't control their ruts, and some don't choose to. They let it take over and lose their senses, which leads to assault, and something way worse. All alphas are subject to this, unfortunately, but alphas which are bonded to another omega, find the rut to be calmer, and more resistible.

Betas- People that are born regular, the middle class. There's not much to say about them. They're either born a normal with no scent- or are late presenting. They don't have to be affected by scents and hierarchy as much as others. Betas can be with an Alpha or omega, but the norm is betas with betas.

Omegas- People who are considered the lowest- the "toys" of society, only thought of for pleasure and lust, and they're able to have kids regardless of gender. Adding to that, besides their low rank, they're ranked the highest for their bodies. Alphas see them as eye candy, something they can get their claws on and play with till their finished with them. They go through something called "heat", similar to "ruts". Two-to-four days before it begins, it's considered pre-heat. During this time, they will have the urge to start to nest, gathering comfortable blankets and clothing, things that remind them of their Alpha. (If they have one.) Right when that ends, heat comes immediately after, starting with fevers, cramps, and slick. They get the desire to mate, just like alphas, and if not relieved in some way, it can become almost entirely debilitating, and painful, even more so for unmated omegas.

Lee Felix presented as an omega.

At first, he was blinded by how society labeled him, making him hate being an omega. He hated heats- he hated how disgusting it was- How disgusting leaking slick all over the bed, feeling it soak everywhere. He hated feeling aroused like his body was on fire. He even hated the idea of nesting- messing up his blankets and throwing them around in a pile just
for comfort.

Felix thinks he's not suited for an omega. He thinks having a deep voice will cause people to be scared of him- which it did at first. Its perks are scaring off unwanted Alphas who try to hit on him. With time, he learned with the help and support of his friends and parents throughout the way- including at the time of the incident.

.-.-.-.

Mommy wake up!" A voice whispered, shaking the blonde from his slumber. "Wake uuuup!" They called again, but this time was louder. Felix groaned in response, shifting around and trying to burrow deeper into the sheets. He knows It's no use; there's no way to hide. They're determined and won't give up until he wakes up. Not even a minute later the cover was ripped off him.