Into the Underworld

As the ORC arrived at Rias's house, Issei found himself gaining a newfound respect for his master. The mansion that Sona built for Issei paled in comparison to the Palace he was looking at now. "This is quite the house Rias" Issei admitted.

"Thank you" Rias replied happily. This trip was going to be important for her because she wanted to truly gain the respect of her powerful pawn, something she hadn't had up until now. Turning towards the rest of her peerage, along with Irina and Azazel, Rias spoke up again "Everyone welcome to my home. I hope you enjoy your stay because once training begins it won't be so easy."

'Well I guess if we're gonna be in hell at least it's in a mansion' Issei thought to himself. The trip on the train had been rather calm since Issei just wanted to relax and everyone respected that. His mind was caught up in everything that was happening and he didn't like it. His train of thought was interrupted when the door opened to reveal the Gremory family maid.

"Welcome back Lady Rias. We've been awaiting your arrival" Grayfia said with a calm smile.

"Thank you Grayfia" Rias replied as she motioned for everyone to follow her into the room. As they walked in the opulence and the large amount of butlers and maids shocked everybody who wasn't used to this.

"This is amazing Issei. She has all these people working for her" Irina said in disbelief.

"It's not that big of a deal. She's an heiress of one of the most powerful families in the Devil world. This much is to be expected." Issei replied nonchalantly. The house was impressive but the show of all the maids didn't interest him one bit. His boredom was relieved when a young man with red hair ran towards the group. He was wearing a red suit jacket and a pair of blue shorts. What Issei noticed instantly was the blue eyes and red hair.

"Welcome back Aunty Rias" the young boy said as he gave Rias a large hug.

"Hello Millicas. It's been a while." Rias said happily.

"Did he just say Aunty Rias" Irina said in disbelief.

"That's right" Rias replied happily as she held onto the boy. "Millicas is my brother's son."

"Woah that's awesome." Irina praised.

'Oh but you don't even know the best part Irina.' Issei thought to himself. Thanks to his dragonic senses he could tell that Grayfia was the mother of the young man in front of him. It was a comical thing for Issei who completely ignored the young man introducing himself to the group.

"Right this way" Grayfia replied as they made their way into a large room with the young man leading the way. When everyone arrived they got the second biggest shock of the day. Millicas ran towards a woman who looked like a slightly older version of Rias but Issei knew better.

"Rias and her friends have arrived Lady Venelana." Grayfia said with a bow.

"Wow Rias, your sister is beautiful" Xenovia said in shock.

"That's her mother Xenovia" Issei replied almost bored at the woman.

"WHAT!" Asia Xenovia and Irina exclaimed at once.

"That's right but how did you know Mr. Hyoudou?" Venelana wondered with an amused expression.

A dragon's nose can sense all kinds of things." Issei said sarcastically.

"I see. You're much calmer than I expected given all of the stories I've heard about you." Venelana said with a smile of her own.

"Eh it's a vacation I'm gonna take it easy for now." Issei shrugged. The truth was he was so annoyed by the Three factions meeting that he wasn't his usual snarky self.