The Crazy Life of Issei Hyoudou

Last time Issei had a heart to talk with his master Rias Gremory and the latter left with a better understanding of their relationship. Back at school Issei learned about Rias's second bishop Gasper. Issei was both annoyed and terrified at the young man: annoyed that he was so weak and terrified that his power could cause major problems during the peace. So what will Issei do with the little vampire?

This time a year ago Issei Hyoudou was just learning about his power as the Red Dragon Emperor from Sona Sitri and learning that Rias Gremory, the most beautiful girl in his school, was a devil. Right now he was getting a blowjob from Rias Gremory, as he sat on the edge of hot tub that Sona built for him as a result of their one year anniversary as sex friends... yea he couldn't believe it either.

"Damn, Rias you're really good at this" Issei moaned as Rias continued to bob her head up and down his shaft. It was the day after he met Gasper and once again Rias had joined him for a soak after his morning training session. Instead of chatting Rias made him an offer he couldn't refuse. If Issei agreed to train Gasper, since nobody else in her peerage was suited for it, she would give him a nice morning blowjob as a reward. A tad unconventional since Rias was technically his master but the relationship between Issei and Rias was never conventional.

"Thank you Issei. Just make sure you help Gasper with his powers." Rias said smiling.

'I was gonna do it anyway. I can't have the kid freezing time when a group of super powered bad guys are going to attack. Oh well' Issei thought to himself. "Of course milady" Issei replied with a smile as Rias continued her work.

'You have to be my luckiest host ever. You have one high class devil sucking you off and a second one who shares your bed with her Devil king sister, queen, two former exorcists, and a human. I don't know how you do it but I know it's not all my help' Ddraig said almost in admiration.

'Ddraig I don't get it either. However, I've always said don't look a gift horse in the mouth' Issei replied.

'Oh please, you never said that and I would know since I've lived in your left arm for your entire life. Need I remind you, O great Pervert King, that before my power awakened you had to rely on porn mags just to see bare boobs. If I was in your right arm I probably would've never woke up out of pure spite. Now you're getting a boobjob and you can't even pay attention to it.' Ddraig scoffed.

'Yea yea now I'm... did you say boobjob' Issei gasped as he started focusing again on Rias who was giving him a combination blowjob and boobjob. "Damn that's awesome" Issei couldn't help but remark. Sure he had plenty of fun with the others but Rias's boobs were still the best of the girls.

"Welcome back to the world of the living. What were you and Ddraig talking about" Rias teased knowing that he wouldn't blank out like that for any other reason. After all, she recognized that the only person he could be talking to was the Red Dragon inside of him.

"Nothing at all" Issei replied. Yea he wasn't gonna admit that he and Ddraig were talking about how his sex life is legendary and that a year ago he would've never imagined being in this positon.

"Okay then" Rias replied before resuming her work. A few minutes later Issei sent a large burst of cum onto his master's face and breasts ending their morning fun.

"I'll see you at the ORC later today." Rias smiled as she walked over to the showers to clean his cum off her body before teleporting away.

'I'll say this again. Luckiest partner ever'

"Yea yea" Issei replied before sitting back in the hot tub. His day was only beginning and he knew it.

(Scene Skip)