Special Three's a crowd but Fours a Party

Welcome to this special Chapter. This takes place in the middle of chapter 19 and if you notice the title it means we have some fun about to take place.

"How about I make you an offer even you can't refuse" Issei said with a devious smile on his face. The threesome idea had been approved by Sona, now it was time to get Serafall involved.

"I'm listening" Serafall said with a smile. For Issei to say that meant that he had something really good in mind. It was his personality.

"What if I told you I could get Sona to agree to your threesome request, In exchange you don't come to Family Day."

Serafall was shocked at what Issei was suggesting. "Really, So-tan agreed to that!?" Serafall said in shock. She'd be joking about it for years but now her dream could come true.

"Yep, it actually surprised me too" Issei admitted. He couldn't believe how quickly Sona accepted it but he was brought from his thoughts when Serafall slammed her lips against his with glee. The quick kiss caught Issei off guard for once and although he wanted to enjoy it more Serafall stopped them.

"We're doing this now" Serafall said happily. Issei wasn't surprised since as long as they had been talking she had discussed the threesome and now it was reality.

"Let's wait an hour so Sona can get done with the student council business." Issei suggested. He wouldn't want Sona to get interrupted during work.

Serafall got angry because she was being denied what she wanted and she protested back, "No! We're doing it now!" Serafall said angrily.

"Serafall this is what I'm talking about" Issei said sternly.

"Huh" Serafall said in confusion. Issei was rarely stern with her and it caught her off guard.

"This rash nature and anger is why Sona doesn't want you around. Maybe if you do calmed down more Sona would be more accepting of you." Issei explained. He knew that this would get her to calm down and make things easier for him and Sona.

"Okay. We'll wait" Serafall pouted. Clearly the idea she could spend more quality time with her sister was good enough to postpone a threesome.

"Good" Issei smirked as he sent the text to Sona. A few minutes later he got a reply

"So what did So-tan say" Serafall said happily having noticed he got his reply.

Issei groaned because Serafall wasn't relaxing. "She said she'd be there in an hour." Issei replied.

"Okay. In the meantime why don't you watch my show Miracle Levia-tan" Serafall said happily.

"You have a TV show" Issei groaned. He really didn't wanna watch this.

"Partner please for the love of all things pure don't do it" Ddraig whimpered. He may not have known about the show but the dragon could tell it would be cringe worthy.

"I'll pass Serafall. I'm gonna take a nap since the school day tired me out." Issei said nonchalantly.

"Okay then" Serafall said happily. She figured that Issei wanted to save his energy for the upcoming threesome, unaware that it was simply to avoid dealing with the show.

(Scene Skip)

(Sona P.O.V)

When I first started having sex with Issei I knew that one day I would do something that forced me out of my comfort zone. That started when I had in a threesome with Issei and his childhood friend Irina. Now I'm about to have a threesome with my older sister, something I never imagined I'd be doing even in Issei's wildest dreams. Of course this was for the sake of keeping Parents day as tame as possible. Teleporting to the Sitri family private house, where I knew they'd be waiting, I was shocked to find that Issei was on my couch napping. I couldn't believe it. He was napping of all things.