It won't happen again

Start from the beginning

How can he miss these? Was he blind all those time or he didn't wanted to acknowledge? He doesn't know himself but the thing is, does that makes him respect her?

Respect, that's a very big word, he certainly not respect her, she is extra bitchy to him that's make him scared from her not respect and respect is must in a relation if we don't have that then we have nothing.

Consciously or subconsciously she has been on Jungkook's mind for whole freaking two weeks.

Today she have taken a day off because she had headache as she worked whole day, atleast that's what she told everyone.

Pfft She and work in same line, never possible He shake his head before resume his work, he is suckling cause he wanted to see her but she is not here.

_________

Y/n is having very hard time to stop herself from keeping vision and memory of past locked the way they are but it's getting worse and making her suffocate at this point.

Hence,she decided to take a break from office but here being alone at home is not helping either, She put her headphones on with loud music to make her mind tired as soon as possible so atleast she can sleep without trouble.

She is in her study which is two floor underground, the whole house is designed by her own. From wall colors to stairs direction everything is her hardwork.

She has interest in interior designing and want to pursue it but unluckily you can't have everything you wanted. She knows she is not good at businesses, not even 4 at the scale of 10.

But Her only family her dad wanted her to study business and became like him so she left designing to do what he wanted.

She gladly accepted her father's wish cause she loves her father more than her dreams. She still remember how he always said yes to everything she ever asked for.

if she had asked for pursue her dream he had been said yes to that too without thinking twice but for once she wanted to became selfless and do what her dad wants..

__________

15 years old y/n was first time trying to make food. Mr mun came from office only to see her daughter making food for him, his tired face turned into bright smile when he saw the scene of her covered in flour head to toes but still trying her hardest to not take other's help.

He chuckle at her, she is just like her mother, suddenly his face fell remembering his wife who died giving birth to y/n, he misses her so much.

"Princess what are you making, is it for me or you finaly have a boyfriend?" He teased her while plating a kiss on top of her head. She pouted angrily and send a quick glare at her father for making fun of her.

He laughed at her not so intimidating glare and pulled her cheeks, she look like a squirrel with fluffy mouth filled with cookies which are placed on side of counter top and half in her mouth.

"Gezz dad , go wash first then I'll serve you go" she had difficulty in speaking and she suddenly chocked on her cookies while her dad ruffle her hair.