Epilogue

☻♡

☻♡

Epilogue

"Lovelies." Ashton basically purred out once Luke and Michael came downstairs, hand-in-hand.

Michael grinned widely, cutely jumping into Ashton's arms when the man opened them for him.

Calum nodded briefly towards Luke, which the blonde man matched. It was such an odd, but normal interaction between the two lovers. It might seem like they didn't like each other, but that was just a part of the fun of their relationship with each other.

All four were comfortable now with both each other and themselves. After everything they went through with Ashton and Calum over a year now, Michael and Luke accepted the other two. They also accepted the darkness they've brought out of themselves.

Luke was the deadly protector, always willing to do anything for his love. He's proved himself to Michael, and to Ashton and Calum. His violence has shined through his actions and words, loving to threat others and teaching people well-deserved lessons if he wasn't obeyed.

Michael was the precious sugar, willing to bat his eyes and pout his lips for his deadly princess treatment that he knew the three would give to him. He was their pink baby. They would kill for him, and now Michael used that to his advantage.

Ashton thrived off the chaos that was their group of four. They were a deadly, evil force of lust, darkness, and sadism. The violence the other three displayed would never fail to make Ashton grin in pure delight.

Calum would always be the quietest, using actions rather than words. Rather than tell someone he hates them, he might as well stab them in their stomach. He simply didn't care about the world, holding hate and no ounce of care.

The four were a strong, connected unit now.

Even when Michael and Luke learned the truth, they didn't care. They were already too manipulated by Calum and Ashton to care about the whole terrible reality of their lives.

—•••—

"...You two were bound to become ours. It was destined ever since all four of our childhoods." Calum said, making Michael and Luke even more confused, "It started at your first shared home together."

"The foster mom?" Michael asked confused.

"That one." Ashton grinned chaotically, "The bitch who would slap us as a good night kiss and give us chores as presents."

"But you two left. You found better." Calum explained, "Ashton and I, we didn't."

"Wait..." Luke paused, "Are you telling me you two were there too?"

"That we were." Ashton winked, "I gave Michael his very first lollipop."

Michael blushed slightly when Ashton gave him a smirk.

"We killed her." Calum suddenly deadpanned, making Luke's and Michael's eyes widen in shock, "Ashton and I stabbed her to death."

"Then Calum fucked me in her blood." Ashton shrugged.

"What the...hell." Luke said.

"But you two never left our minds." Calum said.

"We've always been obsessed with your bright blue eyes." Ashton basically purred out to Luke before looking at Michael, "And we've always been obsessed with your soft pink lips."

"No matter what we did..." Michael started realizing the truth, "No matter what Luke and I did to move on and start a new life for ourselves, it wouldn't ever of mattered."

"We were always doomed to be corrupted by you." Luke understood as well.

"That's right, my Sugar & Spice." Ashton smirked, caressing Michael's cheek, "And you will forever be doomed to fall to and for Calum and I."

The End.

—•••—

Thank you for reading <3

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚