7 - Your Little Baby

☻♡

☻♡

7 - Your Little Baby

Secrets were a thing that Luke and Michael had always promised that they would never have between each other.

They have both been through too much heartache and trauma to deal with even more when they were supposed to be happy with each other.

Being honest and loyal were their main promises to each other. These were the qualities that kept them two happy together within their marriage.

It wasn't that they weren't happy and that they didn't love each other. But Luke was too deep into his mindset of power and control. And Michael was too upset and afraid of all the possibilities of their upcoming future.

But now...Michael was holding secrets. He never told Luke about his conversation with Ashton and Calum. Luke didn't know that Michael knew he had lied.

Of course the other two were watching all of this take place right in front of them. Ashton and Calum thought that they had to break the other two themselves in order to have fun with their demise, but it seemed almost too easy.

Michael and Luke were already crumbling by themselves at such a fast pace.

"When are you going to do it?" Ashton asked when he gently lifted himself into Calum's lap and wrapped his arms around the back of his neck.

"Do what?" Calum asked nonchalantly, even as he placed his large hands onto Ashton's thighs.

"When are you going to give me the permission I need to continue with the plan?" He asked softly before he placed a loving kiss on Calum's cheek, colliding with his usual persona.

Ashton was a sadistic man that preyed on the weak and enjoyed all of the chaos. But he didn't mind being soft with the one he loved with all of his dangerous heart.

"Soon." Calum shortly declared like he always did.

That was a key difference between the two. Ashton thrived off of attention and didn't mind letting out all of his inner craziness. He loved showing the world the real possibilities of his lust for pain and vengeance.

Calum was wholeheartedly more quiet and seemingly behind the scenes. He held back, but not in a forceful way.

He loved watching Ashton's darkness come out. It was a feeling like no other to see the hazel eyed man fall into a mindset of blood lust. Ashton just seemed so naturally insane and crazy...and Calum loved it all too much.

But Calum was still in charge. He wasn't afraid to step in and take the reigns if he needed to.

"And how soon is soon?" Ashton pouted before he suddenly and seductively grinned when he inched closer to Calum. He placed his mouth against Calum's ear and whined, "Because I want them back and ours, baby. And I don't know if I can control this bloodlust anymore."

"We just need to wait." Calum reassured the other, "Just a little patience, princess."

"Princess..." Ashton took in a deep breathe when he pulled away slightly to stare down at Calum again, "That always makes me feel flustered in all the right places when you call me that. Am I your little baby? Your pretty princess who you'll always protect?"

"Like you need to ask that question, Ashton." Calum said sternly, staring into Ashton's crazed eyes.

Ashton was always playing a game, even if he meant no harm in it and had pure love in mind instead. It was the type of person he was; he always needed things to have a slight playful twist to it.

Calum was more straightforwards and quite frankly blunt. He didn't need the games and the chaos. Okay...maybe he secretly loved all the chaos Ashton and him were able to create together.

"No." Ashton shook his head with a small pout once again, "Don't call me Ashton. Call me princess again."

"Not if you're going to ask me dumb ass questions."

"Please?" Ashton batted his hazel eyes down at Calum once he started to softly run his hands up and down Calum's large biceps.

"I'll call you princess only if you promise me that you'll be more patient. We keep having to have this conversation, Ashton." Calum narrowed his brown eyes sternly towards Ashton, wanting to get his annoyed point of view around. 

Calum wanted to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect. Ashton just wanted to spring into things and go with the chaotic flow.

"I promise." Ashton stated after he placed a small kiss on Calum's cheek, "Call me princess now?"

Calum chuckled from this, "You're always so desperate for my affection, princess."

Ashton beamed from the name and the obvious observation, "Well of course I am, baby. You're my partner in crime. I'll never get enough of your dark love."

"When we get our hands on the two I want you to at least try to contain yourself. You don't want our fun being spoiled after breaking them in a bare ten minutes."

"I'll break them, but not too bad. A lifetime of their dependence and our brutal love is better than a quick play date." Ashton smirked as he began thinking about all the things he knew he could do to the other two.

They were the perfect couple to be controlled by him and Calum. Luke and Michael's love for each other was so strong; maybe it was too strong.

The two only needed and had each other. They would do anything for each other. That makes things so utterly easy for Ashton and Calum.

"I would be lying if I said that I'm not excited to see you with your hands on them. Luke will try to fight against you, but he will eventually learn his place. And Michael will be trembling in complete fear. I can't wait to watch him cry."

"You're sounding like me." Ashton smirked as he saw a hint of brutal sadism come out of Calum, "And fuck how much I love it."

He didn't waste anytime in attaching his lips onto Calum's, connecting them into a searing and desperate kiss that contained pure lust. They loved being toxic and evil as a pair all too much.

Calum quickly flipped them over on the couch to where he was hovering over Ashton with his brown eyes being even more dark as lust clouded them.

"I can't believe that I'm going to fucking say this..." Calum said with gritted teeth, knowing fully well that Ashton was able to persuade him with no effort what-so-ever, "Tomorrow we'll do it."

"Tomorrow?" Ashton asked with widened eyes, not believing that Calum was agreeing to speed up the plan.

"Tomorrow." Calum declared, "We'll take him as ours. Then the other is just sure to follow like some lost, pathetic puppy."

"Fuck." Ashton groaned, making Calum's attention snap back onto the man that underneath him, "We'll worry about all of that after. Just fuck me already."

Calum darkly smirked from the plead and from Ashton's desperation that was always there for him. And with no hesitation, he slammed his rough lips right back onto Ashton's desirable ones.

—•••—

Oh snap, it looks like something chaotic is going down. What exactly did Calum mean about their plans for "tomorrow"? 🙈

Also I hope that you guys are liking this so far!

This one can be confusing with all the mysteriousness and the secrets, so if you're still here I appreciate it. 🥺💖

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚