17 - Be Mine

☻♡

☻♡

17 - Be Mine

Waking up the next morning, Michael's first thoughts fell onto Ashton. He instantly remembered their conversation and how that led to them kissing.

Guilt instantly flooded his chest. He cheated on Luke. How could he do that to his husband? Luke was the love of his life and Michael betrayed him.

It started to feel even worse when he realized that even though it was a terrible situation, he liked the kiss with Ashton. 

Ashton was powerful and strong. He loved how he held him with both affection and dominance. It showed him that he was being taken care of, but he also wasn't in charge. And that was perfectly okay with Michael; he didn't want to be in charge.

"You awake?"

Michael instantly sat up, eyes wide when he saw Luke in his room casually watching him from the other side.

"Luke?" He asked surprised, jumping out of his bed and rushing to his husband.

He was going to wrap his arms around Luke into a much needed hug, but the other easily stopped it by putting his hand out in front of him.

Michael looked up at Luke both confused and hurt, not understanding why he stopped his hug, "Luke?"

"I know what you did with Ashton."

"Luke, I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened! I-I was so caught up in my feelings and I was worried about you. But I know that I still shouldn't have done that. I'm so sorry. I—"

He was cut off from his rambling by Luke harshly grabbing the back of his neck and bringing him in closer, making him look up at him in shock from the force.

"If one more sorry comes out of your mouth, Michael, I swear to god I will sow it shut."

"Luke—"

"No." He glared darkly down at him, "You want to act so badly and disobey me? You don't get to speak to me."

"What?" He asked confused.

There was a new darkness clouding Luke's eyes that he couldn't pinpoint. Where was all of this coming from? He was acting like a mix of Calum and Ashton.

"Do you understand me or not?" He sharpened his grip on Michael's neck, urging for an answer.

"Yes."

Michael didn't know what was happening, but he was too afraid not to play along with it. Just like when he was in the grip of Ashton, he was afraid that he would get hurt.

"Yes what?"

Michael saw the glint in Luke's eyes. He's seen it before, but only in highly intimate moments. It was when Luke was high off of power and needed that release through Michael.