4 - Too Easy to Scare

☻♡

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

☻♡

4 - Too Easy to Scare

It was a over a week now ever since Luke and Michael went on their little date. Thankfully for the couple nothing out of the ordinary has occurred.

There was no unfamiliar people showing up by the front door and there was now a not so frightened Michael. Luke was relieved; he didn't want his baby feeling unsafe, especially within their own home.

So Luke was completely unprepared for when he came back home from work one night, expecting to be greeted by his husband once he stepped into the house. But instead his eyes narrowed inside of the house when he saw how the lights were off, and that there was no trace of Michael.

"Sugar?" Luke called out into the house, walking throughout the rooms to find the other.

He could possibly be napping. Or maybe he was somewhere with his earbuds in, zoning out from the world. That was something that Michael tended to do a lot, but Luke didn't mind. Actually, he thought that it was pretty cute of Michael to do.

"Michael?" Luke asked now worried when he went upstairs and still couldn't find Michael.

Dialing Michael's phone number over and over again, Luke was being filled with fear when the other didn't answer any of the calls.

Luke looked in and out of every single room, even the guest bedroom that neither have purpose of going into. There was simply no Michael.

Luke was now on the verge of completely and utterly freaking out. Where was Michael? He wouldn't just leave without telling him. What if something was wrong?

But then he was interrupted with a sharp knock being set upon the front door before the doorbell was also rung. Luke immediately made his way down hoping that it was Michael, even if he knew that the other would just walk inside of the house instead of knocking.

Throwing the door open, Luke narrowed his eyes at the unfamiliar man now standing in front of him.

"Hi, Luke." The man said, making Luke's patience run even thinner.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?"

"I'm Calum." The man smirked before he peered his eyes into the house with a small hum, "No Michael, huh?"

Luke's eyes widened when Calum looked back at him, "Where is he?"

"You think that I have him?" Calum mused like it was a funny idea.

"Why else would you be here? I don't even know you." Luke growled out warningly as he took a threatening step forwards, "So where is he? And don't make me repeat the question."

"I don't have him." Calum sternly answered as he met the warning glare Luke was giving him, "And even if I did, you wouldn't be in the position to be threatening me with this whole protective persona you got going on."

Sugar & Spice » ot4 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें