7 years later

Ericka's pov

What I was afraid would happen, happened. The group is separated and hardly anyone has spoken to anyone.

Maggie left Hilltop with Herschel to help other communities. Leaving Jesus and Tara in charge of Hilltop.

Carol sorry Queen Carol and King Ezekiel are still at the kingdom with their son Prince Henry. Actually they're planning a fair and invited everyone from Alexandria, Oceanside, and Hilltop in hopes of a reunion.

Rosita is pregnant with Siddiq's baby even though she's is now in a relationship with Father Gabriel, they're somehow making it work.

Negan is still looked up in his cage, enough said.

Michonne... Michonne has been closed off since we lost Rick. She also gave birth to their son Rick Jr aka RJ. She even raised Judith as well, and Judith calls her mom. Which is completely fine with me, Judith calls me Aunt Ericka and Shane, Uncle Shane. Hard to believe she's eleven years old. She looks like Shane but has some features identical to Lori's and has Lori's manerisims. She's a perfect combination of them.

Shayna is seven years old and spunky. She's the perfect combination of Shane and I. She has my nurturing caring side and she's thoughtful of others but when she's upset or angry she turns into a mini Shane facial expressions and all but other than that, she's an awesome kid.

As for Shane and I, we're still married. We tried to expand our family but ended up miscarrying twice, Shayna truly is our miracle and we are blessed just the three of us. Along side Michonne, we help her run Alexandria, and keep everyone safe from the walkers who are still unfortunately around.

Shane has a few wrinkles and his hair is a mix of grey and black. He still has his abs and muscles. His voice somehow got raspier but he still looks handsome as ever and when he smiles yes like I said there's a few wrinkles but I still see his charm and he makes me melt all over again.

 His voice somehow got raspier but he still looks handsome as ever and when he smiles yes like I said there's a few wrinkles but I still see his charm and he makes me melt all over again

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( Older Shane)

And Daryl... After Rick he isolated himself. He lives out in the woods, and honestly I've only seen him a total of twenty one times, basically three times each year. I miss him but he insures me he's ok even though we both know he's not. I just wish he would come back to Alexandria and accept Rick is gone. It took Shane two years to accept it but Daryl can't seem to.

"Prima, we have an issue." Rosita says waking into mine and Shane's house

"What happened? Is Judith ok?" I ask slightly panicked

"Judith's fine, she decided to bring people in for help." Rosita says causing me to roll my eyes

Ever since we had an incident a few months after Rick, we made the choice to not take anymore people in. Judith knows the rules, why she would break them only means these people really did need help.

I walk out to the gated area where my husband was waiting for me. I saw the new group of strangers standing beside him.

 I saw the new group of strangers standing beside him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.