Okay. I really need some ambrosia.

I stood up and went to the bathroom cupboard. I rummaged around and found tylenol and a square of ambrosia.
That was all.
I ate the ambrosia in one bite and gulped down the pill with it. I just layed in bed for a while, wishing for the pain to go away. Every breath I took, my lungs hurt. My head still hurt, but my ribs seemed to be okay. I groaned and flipped over, thinking about getting more ambrosia. I couldn't go to the big house. It was too close to the infirmary. I couldn't go there. I would usually teleport, but now.... I didn't think I could teleport in this state.
The Stolls?
I shook my head. No I couldn't ask for help-
I gasped as my vision turned red and a wave of pain overwhelmed me.
The Stolls.
I put on a facade of calm and went to the Hermes cabin with a pouch of drachmas. I peeked inside the Hermes cabin and some eyes went to me but left as if I was invisible. I went inside awkwardly, and looked for Connor or Travis.
Someone tapped me on the shoulder.
I whipped around to see Connor grinning at me.
"Need something?"
I rubbed the back of my neck. I felt all the stares.
"Can we go out first?"
He nodded.
We went out behind a tree.
"Can you get me some ambrosia or nectar? As much as you can, but not enough for it to show."
he furrowed his eyebrows. "you could just ask for that. And you're not bad at stealing at all. You know, with that teleporting th-"
"Please?"
He scanned me. "You're hurt." he poked out.
"Come on."
"So you can't teleport."
"Can't you do a favor for me?"
"It's because you made this, right?" he held up the pendent that was on his leather string.
I scowled. "I don't use my powers while doing arts and crafts." I lied.

"Then what about that trident."

I flinched. "What trident?" my voice was sharper than a knife.
He stood his ground. "The trident had fingerprints." he accused. "And its hard to make things like this with hands."
"So help me." I said flatly. "I know you could do this for me."
He sighed. "I'll do it with Travis. Don't worry. Lets meet in your cabin."
"Thanks."
He left the tree, and I was left there to drown in my pain. I crouched down and hugged my ribs and gasped for air. Thankfully, nobody could see me. I took a deep breath. I needed to go to the Posiedon cabin. I tried to stand up, but crouched down after a endeavor.
Why did it hurt so much?
Maybe I should of gone to the infirmary. I shook my head. No. I didn't want to show them my scars. They would ask. About the scars I get every night. I didn't want to pull attention. But I couldn't walk through camp like this. And it was a far way to my cabin. I sighed. Just once. I teleported to my cabin bathroom, in the bathtub. I turned on the water and sat under it. It felt a bit better. I sighed and leaned back. The sharp pain in my ribs became a dull throbbing, and my headache nearly went away. I heard knocking. They were here so soon?
I sighed and stepped out of the shower, and the pain worsened again. I again put on a poker face and opened the door. Travis and Connor gave me a big sack. I looked inside it to see ambrosia and nectar.
"Uh.... Percy..."
I looked up. Will was behind them.
I scowled. "You got caught."
Will shook his head. "They told me. That you were hurt."
"I'm not!"
"Than why do you need ambrosia and nectar?"
"For other times when I get hurt."
"You can get it yourself by teleporting."
I glared at the Stolls.
"Look. I'm fine. I just needed ambrosia for a headache. Happy?"
Will crossed his arms. "Don't lie."
"Get out." I slammed the door in their faces and slid down to the floor. I took out a square of ambrosia and ate it. The pain was still there, but it had weakened into a pain that was enough to hide. I took a deep breath and stood up with the sack. I put most of the nectar in the bathroom cupboard, and the ambrosia in the desk drawers. Maybe I should of asked them for painkillers too. It would work better. I couldn't eat too much ambrosia. I pursed my lips. Maybe it would be okay enough now to teleport. I peeked out the crack of the door to see if they were still there. After checking, I went out and nearly tripped on something. I scowled and looked down to see a big bottle full of white pills.