"I think she is. And I think it's because she's jealous of you." Jess answers, putting the pink dress back on the rail.

"Jealous of me?" I repeat "Why?"

"You fucked Elizabeth Grant" she says

"So?"

"Stella is very gay and Elizabeth is very hot."

Oh yeah. I forgot about Stella's little crush on her. I do feel kind of bad, but to be completely fair to myself, I can't help it that it's me that Lizzy turned gay for.

And besides, maybe Stella wouldn't have taken the vampire thing as well as I did. It's just fate that I'm with Lizzy. And I doubt that Stella wants her for anything more than a quick fuck anyway.

"Don't worry, she'll snap out of it." Jess carries on, trying on a pair of round sunglasses in the mirror "These are cute.. Do you like them?"

"Very tumblr 2015.." I comment, not even knowing myself whether or not it's a compliment. But, she smiles, meaning that she took it as one.

"I know right? That's exactly what I was thinking."

"You really do think that Stella's going to snap out of it though?" I ask, she nods

"Sure I do. She's currently pissed off at me too because she doesn't like hanging out with Elizabeth's friends." She pauses "So don't take it personally. She'll drop it soon. It might even just be her period."

"I hope so"

"Me too, and I don't think she wants Elizabeth like you do anyway. With her, it's all physical. You aren't like that." She puts a pair of sunglasses on me "These are cute"

"Thanks Jess, I've probably got pink eye now.." I take them off quickly "We don't know who's had these on their face before us" I remind her, she just laughs

"You worry about that?"

"I worry about lots" I answer, she smiles

"Oh I can tell" she puts her arm around me "You shouldn't. You'll get worry lines on your flawless greek skin."

"Stop it.." I smile, embarrassed. Jess is good at making me shy, but only because she compliments me too much.

"Are you two finished being gay?" Stella asks, coming back to us. She's holding a dress on a hanger "Look what I found"

Jess takes her arm from around me and goes the touch and feel and thoroughly inspect Stella's dress. I think it's because she's so excited for hosting her party, and honestly, her excitement is very sweet.

"This is cute. That kind of neckline looks really good on you, it really complements your boobs.."

Sometimes, I get the slight feeling that Jess and Stella have hooked up..

"You think I should get it?" Stella asks, Jess sort of gasps

"Without trying it on? Not happening. Come with me.." she pretty much orders, then takes both me and Stella to the fitting rooms.

She sits me down outside whilst they go into a cubicle. See how gay that is? They've totally fucked, otherwise I don't think Stella would be so fine with Jess seeing her pretty much naked in there.

To occupy myself, I go on my phone. I have texts from Lafina and Lizzy

'Laf: do u want to order food tonight?'

'Lizzy <3: hey pretty girl what u doing?'

I quickly text back a 'yes' to Laf so that I can turn my attention to Lizzy.