"Well, anyway, Camie. Dont worry. We will save the takoyaki!"

"He is a takoyaki maker!" Pappag reminded him.

"Okay! Thanks, Luffy chin!"

"Alright, then! Brook, play something to cheer everyone up!"

"Yohohoho, with pleasure!"

As soon as Brook plays his violin, everyone dance happily as y/n took the chances to snap everyone happy face with her camera she just found in Nami room.

Which Nami said it was a valuable thing to keep(sell).

Suddenly the school backs out cause the Riders arrived.

"There they are! The Flying Fish Riders!"

Since they're flying in planes, Luffy could not spot them but Camie shows him they are in the skies.

"So cool!" Luffy amazed with his glimmers shines eyes.

"This is not the time to be impressed!" Zoro scolds.

"Here-." Y/n throws Zoro shirt on his face.

"You--!"

They Flying Fish Riders attack the ship and notice that they are the Straw Hats.
"--Yeah! There is no mistake! Its the Straw Hat! Contact the boss!"

"Roger!"

"-- We came to nab one mermaid, but this is a huge catch! Duval sama is gonna be quacking with joy!"

They go for another bombing run but Zoro and Luffy block the bombs with 72 Pound Cannon and Gomu Gomu no Pistol respectively, while Brook and Chopper cower in fear.

The Riders decide to withdraw under Duval's orders.

--------------------------------------------------

"The flying fish left." Y/n tells.

"They were obviously the offensive, though." Franky replied.

"Its looked like they received some kind of message. Maybe they were ordered to retreat?" Robin gave her thoughts.

"Though, i dont know why..."

"I wanna ride one!" Luffy whines jumping on the lion head. Excited over the flying fish.

"Those flying fish can fly for five whole minutes?! That is so cool!!"

"Anyways, those flying fish will be at the plave we are heading for, right?"

Y/n nods, letting out 'p' sound in yup.

"Then we will need to be prepared to fight."

Usopp asks Franky to move the cannons up to the deck so they can shoot down the flying fish.

Camie is worried about "Hatchin", but Pappag says she should worry about herself, since she's the one the Macro Pirates are after.

--------------------------------------------------

Back at their compound, Duval tells the Riders that he aborted the attack because he wanted to kill the man that ruined his life himself.

He thanks the Macro Pirates for their help; he had no idea that their alliance would hasten his finding the Straw Hats.
"I finally meet the Straw Hats!"

--------------------------------------------------

As the Thousand Sunny arrives at Duval's compound, they put Hatchan in a cage, despite a last-ditch effort to bribe the Macro Pirates into freeing him with takoyaki.