Offenders (26)

Instead of Nay just taking Kristie, Lena, and me out to buy dresses for the dance, Hank and Nay had decided to make it a VAKAD field trip, plus Lena.

The boys weren't very happy about this, especially Dex. Aiden didn't have much of a problem since it meant he was going to see Kristie in a ton of pretty dresses. Anthony didn't have very much to say on the matter because he brought a book and read pretty much the entire time.

But Dex was miserable. He didn't seem like the kind of guy that enjoyed shopping at all. I didn't enjoy it all that much either, but I was excited about getting a dress. I was excited about going to the dance with Tom.

"This is literally the worst thing I've ever had to go through," Dex groaned as he sunk down in the seat outside the dressing room.

Aiden rolled his eyes. "I highly doubt that."

I continued sifting through dresses, not knowing what kind of dress I even wanted. There were so many different types and I had no idea which one to choose. Short, or long? And what color? I just didn't know which would look good on me.

"I'm slowly dying," Dex continued to complain. "I'll be dead by the end of this stupid field trip."

I turned toward him and glared. "Good."

Anthony didn't even look up from his book as he continued to sit next to Dex. He just didn't care about anything that was going on around him. I wasn't that's surprised, honestly. He usually was like that.

"You boys have to realize that you need to do these kinds of things for your women," Hank informed my male teammates from his spot next Aiden.

"None of them are our women," Dex grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest and some sort of pout.

"Well," Aiden grinned, gesturing toward Kristie, who was across the store looking for a dress with Nay.

Dex scowled him. "She's not yours," he told him. "Just because you're going to the dance with her doesn't mean she's yours."

Aiden scowled. "Just because you don't get to go with your princess─"

"You know what? I'll crush you─"

"Will you two shut up?" I snapped before Hank had the chance to stop them. "You're going to get us kicked out."

This only made Dec roll his eyes. "How unfortunate."

"I wouldn't have a problem with being kicked out," Lena sighed as she now walked up to me, seeming to be just as bored as Dex was.

Aiden sneered at her. "You're just mad because you don't have a date."

The blonde's face went dark. "I don't need a date."

This was not a conversation that I wanted to be a part of. This was not a conversation that we should've even been having. Nothing good was going to come out of this conversation.

Anthony continued to read and Dex seemed a little more interested now. I just wanted Lena and Aiden to stop talking to each other.

But if I knew anything, it was that that wasn't about to happen. I knew them both too well.

Aiden's comment seemed to really piss Lena off. Her eyebrows furrowed and her eyebrows narrowed. She scowled at them. Clearly she was very annoyed by the fact that Aiden thought a girl needed a man.

"If you don't go with the date, you'll never get married," Aiden smirked, crossing his arms over his chest smugly. "And you'll be alone for the rest of your life."