After I scared and I'm sorry to assume most likely traumatised you I saw the way your mother treated you and I hated it.

I didn't leave when you went back into the house, I stayed until your parents gave the other kids to eat your cake, I saw you on the staircase. I moved so you couldn't see me, I didn't want to scare you again.

When I saw the look on your face it broke me. It was your day and your parents didn't care about you, but I did and from that moment I vowed to look after you and protect you but from a distance.

I was scared because if I showed myself you'd run away and thirteen years later I couldn't stay away. I remember that day you killed that bird and that made it official, you were and are like me".

He pauses to see my reaction.

'He's the boy. He's stalked me for thirteen years, and'.

"Lucian, what bird?" He looks confused "You don't remember?" I shake my head, he sadly smiles at me.

"You were ten years old, I was walking by the park, I wanted to see you and you were behind this big tree all by yourself, you held this big rock and you repeatedly smashed the bird and saying things like "Stupid Evangelina, you can't do anything right Evangelina, you ruin everything Evangelina...you're ugly Evangelina".

The last part I vaguely remember I wanted to cut my hair, it was too long but my mother didn't want it cut but I was that desperate I cut it myself, I was only ten.

And she was not happy.

I don't remember the bird and the other words he's said, I never from anything I remember took my anger out on animals

He hums "Have your feelings changed? Now that you know everything" There's more that he isn't telling but I don't question it "No, they haven't changed".

He beams at my answer "You don't know how happy that makes me" Honestly knowing that he was stalking me for thirteen years creeped me out but as I've said, nothings changed.

For the rest of the beautiful night we drank some more wine, he brought some nibbles and we just talked and stared at the stars.

Then I helped him get down the lights and pack everything up. I smile at him as we're on our way back to mine "Thank you for the best first date" He tries to play it off "I didn't know this was your first date" I playfully scoff.

He parks outside my building, we step out and him being a gentleman he walks with me to my flat, getting close to the building I hear wolf whistles, I look to my right and see that there are two guys leaning against the wall "Hey how much are you for an hour!" One of them shouts at me.

"I bet she's an easy one I mean look at the muppet she's with" They cackle, Asher tightens his grip on my hand, a wicked smile spreads across my face which he notices "What do you have planned?"

I chuckle "You'll see, get the car ready and do you have anything in the car if you catch my drift" He nods "Don't worry about me, I've got them" My heart beams when he says "I trust you" Then he walks back to the car.

I whistle catching their full attention "Come here" When they get closer to me I say "I'm looking for a bit of fun, my friend's in the car warming it up" They're both standing next to each other so I get closer and grab their tiny dicks which makes them groan.

"I'm sure you two can satisfy me more than he can" I let go of their tiny dicks and walk away swaying my hips, I can see since the car light is on he's furious but I give him a reassuring smile.

The idiots follow behind me talking about how my pussy is going to feel so good "Wait he's in the car?" We're still walking "You're getting free pussy, do you want it or not" Say yes in unison.

I open the car door and crawl in so their focused on my arse then I sit with my legs slightly open, once the car door closes that's when we have fun.

The one that was going to go on top of me I kick him in the balls, punch his throat and put him in a headlock that he can't get out of, whilst I was doing that Asher grabbed the other guy, also headlocked him from behind and since he's behind the seat the guy can't elbow him.

The guy Asher's holding goes limp from the drug on the cloth then he quickly passes me the other one he prepared. I'm so glad that the other fucker is still in my grip but trying to get me off as he wheezes. I slap the cloth over his mouth and it takes a couple of seconds for him to go limp.

He turns the car light off and he takes the shortcut to his place "I didn't like the way you touched them" I move so I'm in the passenger seat next to him infront "I know and I'm sorry. But you know what we can do?".

He grunts "We can both torture one each" He slightly chuckles "Honestly it turned me on when you suggested it" Being bold I place my hand on his upper thigh "Good...because it turned me on too" We both look at each other with lust and love in our eyes.

Mainly lust.

(I smell that Asher's speaking lies 😤

What do you think about the bird thing and the insults that he 'heard' her say?

Please vote, comment, share and add to your reading lists 🔪)