My Darkest Fantasy

(WARNING SEXUAL THEMES if you are uncomfortable I have written END when the scene has finished).

This scene will contain.

Choking. Knife play. Slapping. Degradation and blood play.

She's tied up on my bed looking at me with lustful eyes, begging me to do all of my sick twisted fantasies on her.

Her blood red hair is sprawled across my black silk pillowcases, her body on full display wearing black lacy lingerie, her 'flaws' exposed to my eyes.

I love her rolls, she is a woman. I'm not saying that all other women with different body types aren't women which they are but my little ember is different.

Her legs are tied to each side of the bed post and the same with her wrists. Straddling her she says "Do whatever you want to me" As if my cock couldn't get any harder, it's so painful.

I grab her throat without a second thought and squeeze, my lips lock with hers and I bite down hard on her lip. She rocks against my body but not with pleasure at the moment.

With one last big squeeze I reluctantly force myself away from her, she laughs with blood running down from her bottom lip, a bruise slowly forming around her neck.

She bruises easily and I love that, it shows who she belongs to and that's fucking me. She is my equal but in the bedroom she is my slave "Is that all you got" I lightly slap her face as a warning "Don't talk unless I tell you to" She nods with excitement glistening in her psychotic eyes.

I get off her and get my most special possession, my knife. I used it only to kill but now I also use it to mark her. Walking back to the bed I lean down and suck on her bottom lip that's still bleeding.

I never took much for drinking blood but if it's hers then I can drain her dry but I won't, I will never. I moan when I feel the copper liquid slide down my throat, I kiss her sensually but also I graze her inner thigh with my knife.

She shivers with pleasure, she wants me to do more. If she wants more I'm more than happy to give her more.

Away from her lips I move across the bed so I'm almost face to face with her sweet pussy that's soaked through the black lace thong. With the knife still in my hand I don't use it yet, I lick her thighs and bite them, leaving teeth marks and bruises.

Her moans are the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard, along with her screams. I cut both of her inner thighs, not long but not short, I was hoping that she would scream but she didn't.

I grip one of her cut thighs and dig my nails in which does the trick "This is sick of you my little ember, you like this!" I slap her thigh which makes her yelp loudly in pain.

Making cuts all over her, I use my palm to smear all of the blood from every single still open wounds "Please!" I rip off her thong and tease her with my tongue. She tries to get out of her restraints but obviously failing. My equipment is the real deal.