Teaser Scene

🔪

He holds out the sharp beautifully engraved knife for me to take.

"Will you do the honour, of taking this man's life?" I look over to the man who's gagged and tied to the cold metal chair. Completely innocent.

I smile wickedly at the innocent male. Looking back at the man I am completely devoted to I gently take the breath taking knife.

"I will be honoured to".

Tears are streaming down his red blotchy face, wriggling around like a worm trying to get out of his restraints.

'Aw he still thinks he can get out'.

I chuckle at my thought.

Bending down slightly infront of the man I press the cold sharp steel against his neck "Any last words?" He harshly sobs and wails, knowing that he will never see his beautiful wife and kids ever again.

The tears are endless.

'I guess that's understandable'.

I shrug internally.

"Don't worry" I whisper coaxing him into a false sense of security "Your death will be quick" I slowly cut his throat, the blood flowing down like a waterfall, some blood though sprays on my clothes and face.

I grin as I hear his gurgles behind his gag.

I lied when I said it would be quick, because where's the fun in that? I sigh in relief.

I feel euphoric.

Now lifeless and limp like a doll. I turn towards him, he claps with a pure psychotic smile on his handsome face.

"That was beautiful" He moans not hiding his lust "You look devine" His eyes rake over my bloody state. It's in my hair, on my clothes, on my face.

On my lips.

Within a flash he scrunches the back of my hair and pulls me towards him and he immediately locks his lips with mine. Licking the stunning crimson blood off my lips.

Then we had a night of pure...

Passion.

🔪

( 🔪 🥀 Hello everybody and welcome to My Little Ember!

Please follow, vote, comment, share and add it to your reading lists it would mean a lot.

Honestly the commenting is more important, it's good to hear if there are things that are wrong or good so I can learn and get better at doing what I love.

But harsh comments I will not tolerate, as I've said if you don't like it don't read it.

Thank you 🔪 🥀)