Yellowstone Hospital

(WARNING SEXUAL THEMES if you are uncomfortable I have written END when the scene has finished.

His POV

In my dream she's wearing a high waist flare skirt with a very tight white button up, the buttons aren't all the way up so I can see her breasts with a black push up bra and black crotchless suspender tights. One by one she unbuttons her top "What title would you like today?".

I rub my hard cock under my jeans "I would like daddy today" Growling as she sensually takes off her skirt I unbuckle my belt and release my rock hard cock for her to see which makes her bite her lip "Yes daddy".

"Why don't you give me a little spin so I can see that perky juicy arse of yours" She does as I say, I love how she complies to my every command "Touch yourself" She moves her hands across her body and moans when her hand reaches for her soaking pussy.

"Sit down on that chair, spread your legs, do what you're doing now and tell me how good it is" I wipe the pre cum off the tip of my dick as she sways her hips when walking towards the chair.

Spreading her legs I see her soaking wet cunt, she grabs her breast when she rubs her pussy "It feels so good" She gasps as she plays with her clit "I'm so wet for you daddy" She loudly moans.

I pant as I jerk myself off "Tell me what you want" She jolts as she starts to finger herself "I want you to fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk, I want to be your naughty girl, I want you to punish me, I want to be your plaything".

She cries out as she harshly rubs her clit, god she's like a bitch in heat. That sends me over the edge "Come here" She practically jumps off the chair and runs toward me panting, standing by my side she once again touches her self "Don't" I command her.

She whines and squirms "Please daddy I need it!" I sit up, grab her and throw her on the bed "Kneel between my legs" Her mouth opens and slightly drools from how turned on she is and the sight of my cock "Suck it" She scoots down and puts her mouth around my throbbing cock.

I grab the back of her hair and violently face fuck her "You want to be my naughty girl, you want me to punish you and you want to be my playing sorry to break it to you but that's all you are!" I growl at my dirty words, she gags around my cock which makes me more dominant.

"You want to breathe?" Her hum around my cock indicates yes "Too fucking bad, if I want you to breathe you breathe" After five seconds I release her, she gasps. I move us around so she's on top of me, my cock aligned with her pussy that's dripping as I rub the tip against her.

"What do you want again? I couldn't hear you as you were moaning like the naughty little slut you are" She grinds against my tip, with tears in her eyes from the intense pleasure she isn't receiving "Please fuck me! Daddy I'm begging you!" I pound into her without any mercy, her eyes bulge wide. We're both a moaning mess.

I rip off her bra and lightly slap her face "You like daddy fucking you huh?!" I grab her waist, lift my hips so my cock is pounding deeper into her. She screams and as we're about to cum I-".