I'm Going To Stab You

It's been a week and I'm afraid.

I haven't 'accepted' myself. Even thinking about hurting another person makes me feel sick, I don't want to hurt anyone anymore.

I lied.

Three days ago there were these snobby rich teenagers being horrible to the waiters and dissing the whole restaurant. They even made us waitresses uncomfortable, some guys were wolf whistling and commenting on our breasts, arse and ranking us on who's the most fuckable.

Disgusting.

I wanted to fucking kill them, they even groped a waitress! We wanted to tell Gary but we couldn't find him and we didn't have the power to refuse and kick out customers so there was nothing we could do.

I thought of fun ways to torture them, and in that moment I wanted to find him and ask him for help since there was three guys and two girls. I could let the girls go, it was the guys that I wanted to torture til they begged for death.

My thought goes to him, where is he? I have three minutes til my shift ends, I expected him to be here but there's been no sign.

The three minutes are over. Taking off my apron and placing my bag on my shoulder I walk out into the cold but I have a hoodie which kind of helps. Passing an ally I get pulled, as I'm about to scream a hand covers my mouth.

The person has a tight hold on me "Hush it's ok it's just me" The smooth voice enters my ear, I slightly relax. I hate it, his touch does something to me it's like I'm under a spell.

He slowly releases me "I want to take you somewhere" When I'm just about to turn to face him a cloth covers my face, I attempt to scream and I struggle to get out of his grip "Hush it's ok just breathe, in like a good girl, stop struggling and breathe" His voice is sensual.

I can't hold my breath any longer, I would've passed out either way so what's the point in fighting? Inhaling the chemical my eyes flutter shut and I relax against his body and suddenly I'm swept off my feet.

Before I completely pass out I hear "That's a good girl".

My head pounds as my body wakes up, I groan from discomfort. My eyes flutter open and see everything's dark, I look around to see that I'm in a bedroom.

Strapped to a chair, a wodden one with a soft cushion on the back and bottom, my arms are tied to the armrests by thick rope, my survival instincts kick in as I wiggle around trying to break free but I stop when my arms burn.

I hear a chuckle and there he is, sat opposite me wearing a mask, he really doesn't want to reveal himself, if he took it off I would only see the outline of his features.

"You look beautiful sleeping" I grunt "I wasn't asleep I was knocked out" I can slightly see him shrug "Is there a difference?".

'I'm pretty sure there fucking is'.

"Why am I tied up?" He scoots his chair a tad closer to mine "I thought it was obvious, so you can't escape" I mentally slap myself as that was such a stupid question "Why did you bring me here?" I hear cracking, I think it's his knuckles.

"To see if you've accepted yourself, if you have then you'll be double rewarded" My heart beat steadily increases "What's my reward?" He tuts and I can vaguely see a finger hold up moving side to side "It's a surprise".

I swallow my saliva since my throat is so dry "Would you like a drink?" I nod my head "I'd like a verbal answer Evangelina" I visibly flinch when he says my name "Yes please" My voice goes quiet, I hate being so affected by my name being used in that way.

He stands up and moves towards me tucking a strand of hair behind my ear "So beautiful" I don't know why but memories of my parents saying my name in a dissapointed, angry and both ways makes my eyes tear up.