We Reminisce

I trace my nails on my beloveds stomach, tracing the deep scars which were conceived out of hatred. I look up at him through my lashes "My love".

He hums, staring at me lovingly "Do you remember our wedding day?" He chuckles "Oh like it was yesterday".

Three years ago

Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?

I look at my beloved with pure love.

'This is the happiest day of my life!'.

"I do".

Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?

"I do".

We place our rings on each others finger.

You may now kiss the bride.

We do.

To us this was one of the best days of our lives, but to others...they'd beg to differ. With the sight of my pure white wedding dress splattered with blood.

We look at the priests lifeless body on the floor with multiple stab wounds and a perfectly sliced neck.

I smile at my mother, father, and brother. It was hard to prop their bodies up on the church bench.

It took a long time to wipe their faces. The foam was everywhere when I poisoned them with my food.

'I bet they regret me cooking for them'.

There was nobody on my husbands side since he had no family.

I look back at him to see him staring at me. I squeal when he suddenly picks me up bridal style.

Our eyes shine at each other with love and adoration. we say in unison.

"I love you".

And we walk out of the church.

Now we get to live happily ever after.

Present day

We smile which turns into a grin, I prop myself up on our king-size bed and gasp "Do you remember how we first met?".

We laugh "It was love at first sight" I lightly punch his arm that's draped over me "For you it was".

And we reminisce.